Chapter 23: Ending for the Beginning.

It's been four months since we graduated high school. I know this is going to sound crazy but Kevin and I moved to Chicago and go to the same college. Kevin is studying psychology to become a psychologist to help kids who struggled like he did, and I am studying to be a doctor. I'm not sure how but kevin bought us a condo and has yet to pull out a student loan for himself. I'm proud of him, i'm proud of us we worked so hard and went through so much. Kevin's dad was sent to rehab and was getting better, Kevin visited him every week... that was until his liver failed. When he passed away I could see that is hurt Kevin, yet at the same time it was like a chain was removed from his pathway and he never seemed more sure of himself. I don't know exactly where we will go from here, heck, maybe we'll get married one day and adopt a few kids, that is after college we need to live in a stable environment before we can properly raise children. Ha, I haven't changed much in the sense of my need for tidiness, but I can say I have become completely reckless with my emotions and gave all I can to Kevin and I can say the same for him. 

There is always a happy ending, you just have to wait for it and not end it before it gets there. I promise you, it's around the corner. :)