Chapter 16: How to move on

Eddward stared at the mess of a boy in front of him just to realize how messed up he truly is himself. He sobbed, his throat screeched as it grasped for air. The room seem to become darker, the lights seemed to dim out and up. Eddward grabbed his chest and screamed. He used all the air he could muster. He wanted to hit everything, shatter the mirror; hit the love of his life in front of him.......the love of his life

Kevin looked up astonished to see Eddward sobbing. Nearly, begging for air. The screams that he managed to escape stabbed his ears. He slowly crawled over to him, noting the look of hatred and fear in his eyes yet ignoring it. He grabbed Eddward in his arms and pulled his as close as he could, although his tight grasp on him should have made his need for air more urgent, however, Double D's breathing began to calm itself down and the two began to breathe in sync.

"kevin" the first word spoken in hours by either of them escapes Double D's mouth. He has been thinking about what to say for so long. "Kevin?" he repeats, kevin stirs next to him.

"Yea"

"Why"

Kevin hesitated,  he wanted to answer and to be honest but he thought he would sound crazy. Kevin was thinking, and thinking about a reason that wouldn't hurt him either way yet he decided to go with the truth.

"I don't know how to love" Kevin began, Double D could sense that he was starting honestly, "I always was the type to have someone on the side. It's all I ever known, it was like a reflect. You have no idea how terrible I felt after I realized what I just done. I-I hate myself so much. I don't know what to do. I don't want this to be like  bad love story where I leave cause I'd hurt you, I want to be selfish and keep you forever. I want my mistakes to be forgiven and you to love me forever! I want you to want me and be mine forever!" Kevin paused breathing hard, almost angry. Double D now sat up looking at Kevin. "There is just on problem.....I don't know how to love." 

The two stared at each other and continued until their breathing became insynced again, then Double D said the most life changing thing in the world. 

"You were doing just fine"