Chapter 17: A sudden realization.

WARNING THERE IS SEXUAL CONTENT WITHIN.

-I did want to avoid this, however, I came to a "dead end" and I did not want the story to end where it was so I created this to expand it. 

Sorry if I disappointed someone. 

Nothing was heard except the choking of tears that Kevin attempted to hold back. Edd tears had dried up long ago, he didn't notice it until this moment. Double D was no longer sad, or disappointed in Kevin; his heart was sore because of the scene that unfolded in front of him. Double D crawled over to kevin and pulled the broken boy into his small frame. Kevin resisted, only for a split second, then melted into him. The two broken boys, in that moment, were whole; and they both felt it. 

"We both made our own mistakes in life." Edd began, "but I don't know if you feel it too...but we are meant to be together." Edd stopped not knowing the next words to say.

"We...." Kevin becoming scared of what came to mind stuttered, " Complete each other" 

"We heal each other" Edd finished. 

The two looked in each other's eyes scared, yet relieved of what they just realized. Kevin curled up, tear stained face, and in Edd's lap. Edd is Kevin's anchor and kevin is Edd's family. Kevin wiped his face and sat up straight to kiss Double D. The most passionate kiss they both ever had. 

Kevin laid Double D down on the bathroom floor, not once allowing his lips to escape his. He rubbed his hands down Eddwards' chest feeding off the moans that escaped his mouth. Kevin removed his own shirt before removing Double Ds' and kissing his abdomen down to his belly button when he stopped just above his pant buckle and glance at Eddward who seemed to nod, already knowing the question. Kevin carefully unbuckles his belt and unbuttons and slides down the zipper. The bump created in Double D's pants so much more visual. Eddward, not wanting to wait pulls down his pants and meets his face with Kevin's as he removes his own pants as well. Two two now naked, and on their knees, kiss and rub their bodies against each other, their sexual needs over taking their sense of reality. 

Kevin lays Double D down and continues to kiss his as he works his way down to his lower abdomen. Kevin takes Eddward in his hands and kisses the tip, as to tease, before taking it all in his mouth. Double D screeches with pleasure. Kevin continues as he take himself in his hand as well.

Double D, not paying much attention to the things the the room sits up abruptly when the handle on the door turns.

"Mom!"