Chapter 20: Statistics

Kevin kisses Eddward back, the two teens already forgetting the world around them. 

"uh-hum" 

"OH! Uh yea....Father, Mother. This is Kevin, my boyfriend."

"Uh, hi. It's nice to meet you." Kevin said now looking at the shockingly feminine looking man in front of him who seems extremely angered.

"Well, oh my, I didn't, uh, never expected this." Eddward's mother began, "Eddward, dear, I'm sure we can get you the help you need. You don't need to lash out on us."

"Mother please, I love him stop!" 

"NO SON," Eddward's father bellows, "You don't know what love is you're only 15."

"Pardon me?" Eddward asks stunned by what he heard.

"You're only 15. You can't possibly know what love is."

Before Eddward could even respond to his father kevins says what Eddward has always wanted to. "Sir, he is 18. He is not a child, we are not children, we understand what we are doing and we do love each other. You can't come out of nowhere and try to be a parents after 18 years of not being one. You either accept or you don't."

"I do not like that tone young man," Eddward's mom began.

"Statistics show that..." Eddward father began to ramble.

"Statistics show that if a parents is only a parent when the TEEN does something with their life that the parents doesn't like then their opinion doesn't matter!" Eddward says, "Kevin, let's go eat."

Kevin and Eddward make their way to the kitchen to see the lovely dinner that was.....ordered from a local restaurant, and began to indulge. Eddwards parents come in and just look at the two who are having conversation, laughing, and radiating love.

It was Kevin's dad who took a seat first, he merely looked up and said, "Statistics show that I should support you. Then maybe I won't be named the worst Father ever."

The three men spent the evening wrapped in conversation and memories while Eddward's mother spent the evening crying in her room. "She just isn't used to change," his father said. 

That evening, after Eddward parents left early for a convention, their few days means a few hours apparently, Eddward and Kevin made their way upstairs. 

"That didn't go so bad," Kevin said.

"I guess not, at least my father doesn't hate me as much as my mother does." 

"No one can hate you."

"Really"

"Yea babe," Kevin says in the most seductive tone as he presses his body against Eddward's. 

"kevin" 

"shhh" Kevin responds eveloping Eddward into a steamy kiss. The two begin to kiss passionately as kevin grinds his pelvis onto Eddward, the two already extremely hard.

"Oh...Ohh yea" Eddward moans in between kisses.

Kevin swiftly removes his shirt and Double D's and begins to suck Double D nipple. 

Double D grabs Kevins hair and moans loudly, Kevin begins to palm Double D from his pants. Kevin get on his knees and removes Double D's pants and pulls out his shaft. Double D is a decent size of five inches and is thicker than what Kevin thought before they did it. He takes it in his mouth, sucking in swift gestures and massaging Double D's sack. 

Double D cannot help himself and begins to thrust his hips. Kevin, stopping before Double D let's go removes his owns pants. Double D takes the larger shaft in his mouth and sucks less precise than kevin, yet kevin still loved every moment of if it.

Kevin quickly picked Double D up and carried him to the bed, after kissing for just a brief moment Eddward got on his hand and knees. Kevin swiftly placed his fingers one by one into Eddwards Arse and moved slowly in and out. In and out. 

Until, after a few moments, Eddward was begging Kevin to put it in. Kevin got into the bed and pushed his shaft into eddward. Eddward could feel the movement within his torso and begged Kevin to go faster, faster.

After a few moment the two released at the same time. For once in Eddwards life, he didn't feel so dirty.