Chapter 21: Competition?

♡♡♡Miki's POV♡♡♡

I have been hanging around Ray for a while and I noticed Honey had been acting strangely.

"Uh, Mitsukuni. Can you talk with me in private?" I asked. I left Ray with the other hosts for now. They seem to like him.

"Sure." We went to a corner where there was no one anf sat down a couch.

"I've been noticing you're acting strangely all day. Why is that?" I asked him directly, looking at him in the eyes.

"Well..." He blushed and looked sideways bashfully.

"Wait a second... Are you jealous?" I asked with a playful grin.

"Kinda..." Honey blushed deeper. I giggled.

"Don't be silly! Why are you jealous?"

"You've been hanging around Ray more frequently and you haven't invited me to your house since he came." Honey explained. I blinked.

"But if I ask you to hang out with us, you decline! That's why you always miss hanging out with me." I pointed out.

"I guess..."

"Hey, wanna hang out with me and Ray at my house later?" I asked eagerly.

"Yeah, sure. I'd love to."

~*****~

~le Time skip~

Honey's POV♧♧♧

I told my driver to drive me to Miki's house. I clutched Usa-chan tightly.

After I went out of the limo, Miki ran out of her house and hugged me.

"I thought you wouldn't come!" Miki exclaimed. After the brief hug, she ran inside while pulling me behind.

"Ray! Honey's here!" Miki shouted through the halls. Ray came out of one room.

"Gee, Mimi. You don't have to shout I'm just here." Ray complained then turned to me with a smile. "Hey."

"Hi." I greeted. I turned back to Miki. "So where do we stay?"

"To the TV room!" Miki exclaimed and rushed towards a room at the corner. Ray sighed before following. I followed.

The TV room is huge. There's some mats on the floor and a big couch.

"Anime Marathon!" Miki squealed as she put out a DVD of Doki Doki Memorial. Ray groaned.

"Mimi, haven't you got tired of watching that? We watched that for like twenty times already!" Ray said. A slight pang of jealousy hit me. Is this a competition?

"I haven't watched that, Mi-chan!" I exclaimed. She looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"You haven't watch it? You should totally!" I gave Ray a smirk. Wow, this isn't really like me.

We watched it as Miki's maids brought popcorn and candies. As the fourth episode finished, Miki stood.

"Hey! I'm bored. Let's bake!" Miki said with an excited voice.

"Sure! Remember that one time you got whipped cream on your nose?" Ray teased.

"That's because you tricked me to putting my face closer to that cupcake!" Miki pouted. This will be harder than I thought. They have plenty of memories already.

"I know how to bake! Even for just a little." I said.

"Let's go in the kitchen. Sashi, please prepare the ingredients." Miki told Sashi and Sashi sped off downstairs.

~*****~

Before we enter the kitchen, Ray pulled me aside.

"Hey, can we talk for a bit?" Ray asked. I nodded slowly.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"I noticed the way you look at my best friend." He started. What he said next caught me off gaurd. "You like her, don't you?"

I felt my face turn red. "I... uh..."

Ray chuckled. "I knew it! You like her. And I saw the way you glare at me. Don't worry, I won't take her away from you. Though I do have a small crush on her..." Ray blushed a bit. "But either way, you two look perfect together! I always act like an older brother to her. You know how she's childish and all."

I blinked before chuckling. "Thanks. I think things cleared up a bit."

"And if you ever break her heart," Ray's face darken. "You know what will happen."

I gulped. His face clearly says, 'I will hunt you down till I get the chance to kill you.'

"I promise I won't break her heart." I said, crossing my heart. Ray went back to his usual happy demeanor.

"Good. Shall we?" Ray motioned to the kitchen.

"Sure." We both walked to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys! It's gonna end soon! A few more chapters away!

And to those who wants to know if it's a sad ending or not, you'll have to wait! No spoilers allowed!

So see ya all next chapter!