Chapter 5: Physical Exams

♡♡♡Miki's POV♡♡♡

It was a wonderful spring day in Ouran. Today, we're having flower viewing in the gardens. We have tea and sweets.

The hosts are dress as butlers. I dressed myself with a black and white dress. (Media)

As I was eating biscuits and entertaining guests, the twins approach Haru-chan.

"Haruhi, have you decided on what elective courses for this term?" They both said.

"How about Conversational French?" Hika-chan asked.

"Hmmm.... good question...." Haru-chan replied.

If your going to, let's take it together." Kao-chan said.

Then the two of them," After all we are in..." looks at Tama-chan mockingly, " the same class."

Tama-chan then sits on his emo corner, which is, a tree. They're so funny.

Right then, Honey-chan came and sat on the same sofa that I'm in. I looked at him and he looked at me but then I quickly looked away remembering what happened at the dance. He noticed it to so he looked the other way.

"Kawaii..." one of the girls said. "I wonder what happened?"

"I heard it was because of Tamaki." Another one said. "They accidentally kissed on the lips."

When I heard that, I blushed even redder. I can feel the same goes with Honey.

"About the dance..." He started.

"I didn't mean to do that!" We both yelled at each other. Then a few seconds later, we bursted laughing. After that, we smiled and made an act to the guests.As I was about to eat the last bite of the cake, Honey ate it.

"Honey-chan!" I whined. "That was the last one left!" I cried.

"Wahhh!" Honey said. "Im sorry, Mi-chan!"

He held my hand and Put Usa-chan in it.

"Here! Hold Usa-chan as apology! I don't want to make you cry." He wipe my tears. "I don't want to see you cry..." he mumbled but loud enough for the guests to hear.

"Honey-chan..." I said while holding his hand.

And of course, the fangirls came squealing.

~*****~

By the end of the hosting hours, Kyo-chan came to me and Honey-chan.

"The request rate for both of you raised to 35 percent." He said. "Your doing pretty well."

I looked at the other club members. They were formulating a plan to save Haru-chan from being discovered.

The twins said that if Tama-chan wore a wig then he'll look like Haru-chan. I laughed but they didn't noticed. I turned to Kyo-chan.

"Ne~ Kyo-chan," I said while climbing his back. "Your company is in charge for the exams, right? Why don't you just give a special doctor for Haru-chan?"

"Yes, Miki-senpai. But I want to have revenge on Tamaki." He pushed his glasses then gave an evil smile. I think the revenge thing has something to do with yesterday.

***Time Skip to the next day***

The third years are the first ones to have their physical exams.

***Another Time Skip to the next day because I can't think of anything***

The first years are now having their physical exams. Tama-chan pretended to be Haru-chan. The girls now ecxactly that he is Tama-chan. Me and the twins laughed at Tama-chan.

"You fooled me!" Tama-chan said, going to his emo corner.

In the end, Kyo-chan gave Haru-chan a doctor who vowed to keep her gender as a secret.

I came with Haru-chan because I won't be doing anything. I sat outside and waited.

Then theres this man who came inside Haru-chan's changing room and covered her mouth.

He said something like: "I won't harm ypu."

And then I can't take it anymore and got inside Haru-chan's changing room.

"What the hell are you doing in here?! A girl is changing and you just burst in!" I yelled. I was about to punch the guy when Takashi's hand prevented me from punching him.

I looked around and saw the whole host club is inside. Tama-chan gave Haru-chan a coat.

We began to deal with him. He said that he was just visiting her daugther and got lost.

"May be its Ourin Public Highschool." Kyo-chan said. Oh. So this man is really lost.

"Kyoya, give this man a map." Tama-chan said which led us to surprised except for Kyo-chan and Takashi. He even gave the man a train ticket.

Tama-chan is so nice, I thought. Even though he acts like an idiot all the time.

***************************************************************

Konichiwa, minna! I think I'll only be able to update during weekends. If you have any suggestions or opinions, please put them in the comments. I'm open to opinions but please don't criticize me. Thank you!

Honey: Hey Author-chan! Do you want to eat cake with me?

Me: I'd like to Honey-kun! But I'm busy making chapters so just ask Mi-chan, okay? *runs along to the corner to make chapters*