Chapter 12: Realize

♧♧♧Honey's POV♧♧♧

I tossed and turned the whole night thinking about what happened to Mi-chan. I was so worried about her yet she ignores me the whole time.

I walked to the dining room, my eye bags visible. I dragged Usa-chan with me. There at the dining table I saw Mi-chan silently eating her cereals. Her bangs were covering her eyes so I couldn't quite make out her expression.

I glanced at her for a moment and walked into the kitchen where Kyo-chan was making his cofee.

"Good morning Honey-senpai." Kyo-chan greeted with a smile. I returned his greeting and went to get some milk from the fridge.

Kyo-chan was staring at me intently which gave me chills.

"Did something happen, Honey-senpai?" Kyo-chan asked. Great. I was praying that he won't ask.

I sighed quietly and turned to him with a closed-eyed smile. "What do you mean, Kyo-chan?"

He shrugged and replied, "nothing."

I proceeded on making myself a bowl of cereals and went to the dining table. The twins and Takashi were already there.

"Good morning, Honey-senpai." The twins greeted while Takashi nod.

I greeted them back with less energy and sat a chair away from Mi-chan. I realized last night that if I sat beside Mi-chan, she will stand and leave me there.

The other hosts stared at me and Mi-chan. It was uncomfortable.

As soon as Mi-chan finished, she stood up and went to the kitchen. As soon as she was gone, I sighed. I clutch to Usa-chan even more. I hope we will get to talk soon.

~*****~

♡♡♡Miki's POV♡♡♡

After breakfast, I called Sashi to pick me up. I couldn't stay here any longer with an obnoxious baka and an intruding child-like boy.

As soon as my limo had arrived, I got Sashi to get my things as I stand outside waiting. Then, Tama-chan got out of the house.

"Miki-senpai, you're leaving already?" He asked. I scoffed.

"I thought you won't talk to me?" I said. His expression turns to a hurt one. That was just something little. What he said yesterday hurt me in more ways than one. I turned to my limo.

"Just leave me alone." I told him, more like command. He just stood there not budging. I turned back to him.

"I told you to leave me alone, right? Why won't you just leave me alone?" I asked him, tears falling out of my eyes.

Tama-chan looked taken back of what I did and didn't say a word. Tears continued to fall then Sashi came out.

"Why are you crying, mistress?" Sashi asked me, looking concerned. He ran to me and wiped some tears away.

I turned around to face the limo. I bent my neck to make my bangs cover my eyes.

"Let's leave." I said.

Sashi opened the door and I came in before he did. Then the limo sped away.

~*****~

As soon as the limo sped away, a silence befall over me and Sashi.

"What's wrong, mistress?" Sashi asked, breaking the silence. I leaned my head to his shoulder.

"Does everybody hate me?" I said, still sobbing.

"I'm sure they don't hate you." Sashi replied while trying to comfort me. "They were worried about you."

"But why does he look mad at me?"

Sashi held me by my shoulders and made me face him. I was still sobbing while hugging Uka-chan tightly.

"Mistress, I do not know what happened but I assure you they do not hate you. They were just mad that you did something reckless."

I considered this for a moment. They were worried? I wasn't able to sleep last night because of this.

With those words told, I fell asleep.

~*****~

I woke up in my own bed. I sat up and realize it was late in the afternoon. I sighed and leaned to the headboard. I thought about everything that happened lately.

Did they really worried about me? That was a first in my whole life. No one really cared about me, which left me standing in my own. I tried not to give into my father's merciless words and actions towards me. I tried not to feel pain. Yet it was still there. The only people that I cared about is Sashi and....

I sighed. Would I even consider that I care about the Host Club?

I stood up with Uka-chan in my arms. I walked towards my walk-in closet and climb a ladder to a small platform with some of my other stuff toys. I remove a turtle stuff toy that revealed a secret wooden box, embedded in the wood. It's surface shows a keyhole.

I run my fingers over it. Mother... I wish you were here.

I got the key from a secret zipper in Uka-chan. I put it in the keyhole of the box. I twisted the key.

I opened it slightly, peering in, and sighed in relief that it was still there.

I opened the box completely and put the bracelet out. This bracelet was given to me by my mother the day before she died. It was the last thing that I ever had that reminds me of her.

The bracelet has a gold and silver chain for a strap, with gold and silver hearts as charms. Each heart has something written in it.

I looked at a gold heart. It says love. This bracelet helps me feel better at the times of my worst.

I felt something wet in my hands. Oh. I was crying.

I put the bracelet back inside. I stood and leave. Thanks mom for everything.