Chapter 4: The Formal Dance

♡♡♡Miki's POV♡♡♡

Today, there's this lady that they're making a big deal of. She was Haru-chan's customer, but why is Tama-chan eating commoner's ramen?

"She has wandering host hopping disease." Hika-chan said.

"Also known as never-the-same-guy-twice disease." Kao-chan said.

I felt Honey hold my hand. He squeezed it. I wonder why.

~*****~

♧♧♧Honey's POV♧♧♧

I can't help but hold Mi-chan's hand tightly. What if she gets that disease?

"Honey-kun, are you okay?" Mi-chan said with a worried look.

"Its nothing, Mi-chan," I assured her."lets eat cake!"

She smiled."Okay!"

We made our way to the cakes.

"I want a big strawberry one!" Mi-chan said. I gave her a big slice of the strawberry cake.

I just want her to be happy.

~*****~

♡♡♡Miki's POV♡♡♡

As we happily eat cake the next day, Haru-chan is being taught by Tama-chan how to dance the waltz. Her partner was Kasuga.

"Quick, quick, slow..."

Tama-chan is having an emotional breakdown.

"He said that he wanted to be the one she dance with but he's taller than Haruhi to become a girl." The twins teased.

I went to Kyo-chan and looked at his black notebook, which he suddenly moved away.

"Hey, Kyo-chan, I want to see whats inside your notebook." I whined.

"I'll let you look at it but as payment you have ¥50,000 added to your debt."

I puffed my cheeks. "Fine!"

He gave me the black notebook and I curiously opened it.

"T-This is..." I trembled in fear. "DEATHNOTE!"

I ran behind Takashi with Uka-chan to hide. Meanwhile, the host got curious about the notebook and opened it which they quickly regret to do.

We all look at Kyo-chan with fear. The dark lord....

"It's your fault that you want to look at it." Kyo-chan smirked. He walked to where Haru-chan and Kasuga-chan is.

"What a fine teacup, Ginori, right?" Kasuga-chan said.

"You have a keen eye Miss Kasuga," The dark lo-er... Kyo-chan said. "We are currently improving our tableware."

"I see, how lovely." She said.

I can tell that tablewares reminds her of someone. Suddenly, Honey came to me in Takashi's right shoulder. I climb Takashi and sat on the other shoulder.

"Hey, Takashi, are we heavy?" I said. Takashi nod in response.

"Then let us come down now." I said.

"No, Mi-chan! Its okay right, Takashi?"

"Yeah."

"Yay! Takashi spoke!" I said cheerfully. "You should speak often okay, Takashi?"

"Yeah."

~*****~

***Time Skip***(The dance)

Honey's Partner (OHSHC fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara