Chapter 1: The Host Club

♡♡♡Miki's POV♡♡♡

I woke up to the noise of maids rushing in and out of the room. They all quickly lined up in front of my bed as they saw me rise up.

"Good morning, Hiyashi-sama," They all greeted in unison.

"Good morning everyone." I muttered, pouting while rubbing my right eye. "I'm still sleepy..."

"Miss, you may not sleep again for it is your first say at your new school," Sashi, my personal butler said.

I grabbed Uka-chan, my bear, and headed to the bathroom to prepare for my new school. I have been excited to go although I wouldn't admit it to Sashi. Anyways, he'll probably find out soon enough though.

I stared at the school uniform. It looks like a banana.

"Sashi-san! Please call the chairman if I can wear anything but this banana!" I yelled from the bathroom.

"I already called him, Ms. Hiyashi. He said it's okay," he said from just outside the door.

"Oh. Arigato, Sashi-san!"

I picked a black knee length gothic dress to wear for today. It has a lot of frills, but the more the merrier right? (see media)

I grabbed a cupcake from the kitchen for breakfast and ran to the limo with Uka-chan.

I'm so excited to go to Ouran!

~*****~

Thirty minutes later, I arrived at Ouran. What I saw really confused me.

'Why is this school pink?' I wondered, shaking my jead. 'Well, nevermind.'

I got off the limo and the people around started whispering.

"Is that a new student?"

"Wow shes so cute!"

"Is she a commoner?"

"She's like Honey-senpai."

I felt shy as I walked to the office to get my schedule. Eyes of students lingered as I passed by some corridors. Thankfully, the office secretary lady was nice.

"Ohayou guzaimas, miss! I'm Hiyashi Miki and I'm here to get my schedule," I greeted, beaming.

"Ohayou, Hiyashi-san," the lady said with a smile as she gave me a sheet of paper. "Here's your schedule. Have a nice day!"

I left the office saying my thanks and looked at my schedule. My class is 3-A. Huh.

I headed to the classrooms, looking around as I go. As soon as I walked the first corridor, I saw my classroom.

I entered the room cautiously and sat at a table near the back of the classroom. The students stared and whispered. Not in a bad way though like most times. I played with Uka-chan while waiting. Soon enough, the teacher arrived.

"Today we have a new student! Please come here in front, Hiyashi-san," The teacher said and most of the students gave me a look.

I skipped to the front and introduced myself, smiling as brightly as possible.

"Konichiwa, minna! I'm Hiyashi Miki." I held Uka-chan up. "And this is Uka-chan!"

The girls started squealing, "Kawaii!!!~"

I gave them all a smile and skipped back to my seat, waving at others who greeted me on the way back. As soon as I sat back down, the blonde haired boy beside me got my attention.