Chapter 11: Understand

♡♡♡Miki' POV♡♡♡

I gave out a gasp because of the sight that was in front of me. Haru-nee got flung out to the sea. Tama-chan ran to the edge of the cliff and jumped off. I got really angry and I beat the guy I was facing to the pulp. When I was finish, I turned to the others who looks afraid.

"Who wants to go next?" I said in a dark voice.

Their eyes widen and ran off. I'm sure they'll see Kyo-chan down there.

I looked over the cliff once more and ran off down to meet with the other hosts.

~*****~

"Haru-chan!" I called out as I ran to them. The hosts look at me. I knelt beside Haru-nee.

"Haru-nee, are you alright?" I said in a worried tone.

Haru-nee smiled at me. "I'm okay. Thank you, Miki-senpai."

I sighed in relief. "Thank goodness."

"What were you thinking?!" Tamaki exclaimed angrily at Haru-nee. "You're a girl! You can't fight them! You're not a martial arts master like Honey-senpai and Miki-senpai!"

"I just did what I thought was right." Haru-nee answered back.

"Oh! So you won't say sorry? Fine! I'm not gonna talk to you till you ask for forgiveness!"

"But Haru-nee wasn't doing anything wrong!" I interjected.

Tama-chan stopped walking and slightly turned his head. He glared at me.

"Troublesome girls..." I heard him say.

Then he continued to walk off to Kyo-chan's vacation house. I stood there, watching him go with my hands clutch to my chest. I didn't do anything wrong, didn't I? Why is he so mean?

I ran off to the other side of the beach, crying.

"Mi-chan!" Honey called but I didn't look back. I just kept on running.

~*****~

It was already night. I sat on a rock, hugging my knees. My eyes were sore from crying. I just did what I thought is right. Why is he angry? He would have done the same thing! He's just like my father!

I stood and picked up a rock. I threw it as hard as I could to the ocean.

"Baka!" I yelled. I threw more stones and yelled the same thing. After a while, I calmed down and started walking off back to the house.

As soon as I opened the door, Honey quickly hugged me. The other hosts were there too. I felt shock for a minute. When I came back to my senses, I put Honey's hands off me.

Honey looked at me.

"I'll be going to my room." I said plainly and walked upstairs. I cried silently while going to my room.

~*****~

♧♧♧Honey's POV♧♧♧

Miki... i watched her walked upstairs. The way she looked at me a while ago... it was cold but her eyes tell me she had been crying.

I ran upstairs and looked for Miki. I wandered the halls of this huge house of Kyo-chan. I turned left then right. Then finally, I saw Miki. Her back was faced to me.

"Mi-chan!" I called. She stopped. I began walking to her.

As I walked closer, I heard muffled sounds. Is she crying?

I ran to her and faced her. I lifted her chin up. Her eyes were sore and she was crying. She hugged me. I hugged back after a moment.

"Why is he mean?" Mi-chan asked in a small voice. "I just did what I thought was right."

I released her and pulled her to her room. I made mer sit on the edge of the bed and I sat beside her. I got Uka-chan and gave it to her.

I used my thumb to wipe her tears away. "Don't cry, Mi-chan. Tama-chan was just worried and all and he hadn't had time to consider your feelings." I told her.

"You don't understand." Mi-chan said as she clutched Uka-chan tighter and looked away from me. "Tama-chan said the same thing my father always tells me..."

I thought about it for a moment. What did Tama-chan said? Oh right...

"Troublesome girls..."

"But I'm sure that Tama-chan didn't mean it." I answered.

Mi-chan stood up. Her eyes were covered by her bangs. "You won't understand it if you don't feel it."

And she walked out of the room, holding Uka-chan's hand.

~*****~

A short while after, I went down to the dining room. As I walked in, the air seems tense.

I saw Tama-chan in between Mi-chan and Haru-chan. That's why.

I sat beside Mi-chan, who was eating silently. She didn't acknowledge my presence and as soon as she finished, she stood.

"Excuse me." She said, her bangs are still over her eyes. She walked out of the room. I sighed.

Dinner went really tense and Tama-chan already left with Kyo-chan. Haru-chan said sorry to all of us.

I smiled. I was glad that we are already okay with Haru-chan. But Mi-chan...

After dinner, I was walking out of the room with Usa-chan in my hands when the twins blocked the way. I looked around and noticed ther wasn't anyone else in the room but us.

"What do you want?" I asked in my normal voice.

"You were quiet the whole time in dinner, especially when you sat beside Miki-senpai." One of them said.

"That isn't normal. Everytime your beside Miki-senpai, you are both talking and laughing. Did something happen?" The other one said.

"It's nothing to worry about." I answered with a fake close-eyed smile. I walked pass them.