|You Are My Play Thing| Chapter 13

I struggled against Emmanuel's hold as he literally dragged me towards the door. Once he got fed up with me, he bent down and grabbed my waist hoisting me up over his shoulder, now how many times has this happened to me?

I smacked Emmanuel's shoulder, "I don't want to go!" I exclaimed, kicking my legs.

He sighed, "You have to go Alyssa, don't you want to see hot guys?" He questioned while positioning me properly on his right shoulder.

"I'm looking at one right now."

He blushed, "Thank you..."

I grinned, "You're welcome."

He bent down and I'm pretty sure he picked up my two duffel bags with one hand and placed them over his left shoulder. I groaned and continued to kick and hit Emmanuel with all I had, there was no way I was going to that vampire school. Who knows what would happen!

"Stop being stubborn Alyssa!" He groaned

I grinned, "Then let me go."

"No."

"Then I guess I will do something you wont like,"

"What?"

"I will—" I reached down and squeezed Emmanuel's ass and he let me go swiftly, making me land on my back with a gasp. It didn't hurt as much as it would of expected, oh well!

"Alyssa!"

I got up on my elbows and sent him a smile, "Yes?"

"You—" He got on his knees and grinned at me.

"I hope you aren't doing anything sexual related to my mate, get off her." Draven interjected, a stern look on his face.

Emmanuel gave me an evil look before mouthing, 'your time will come.'

I poked my tongue out and got up off of the floor, brushing off the dust off of me.Once I was happy I stopped and looked at Draven. I blinked at what I saw, he had black fitting jeans that were slightly ripped. A tight white t-shirt that covered his muscular torso, and a black leather jacket over the top, overall he looked like a sexy model.

I cleared my throat, "I should go to the toilet, before we leave." I turned on my heel but before I could make an arm grabbed my wrist quite tightly.. "And where do you think your going?" 

I frowned. "Going to the toilet?"

"You don't need to go, you just don't want to go to school Alyssa."  Emmanuel was poking his tongue out as me as we walked out of the door, happy that we were finally leaving after two hours of my whining.

Just before we reached the car I stomped my foot on Draven's shoe and he frowned, looking at me, "I will not go!" I yelled at him punching his chest roughly.

"Look, I am giving you your first warning. Stop before I make you stop." He brought his face closer to mine, making my heart skip a beat.

I scoffed at his threat, "Oh, I'm so scared."

"You should be, I'm a vampire. Or would you like me to remind you?" A smirk played his lips, making him look incredibly hot.

I shook my head, "I don't want to be reminded that you are a cold blooded monster."

The moment I said that his eyes turned darker and his hair grew slightly longer, "What did you just say?" He hissed at me.

Emmanuel looked shocked as he rushed over to me, "Draven. Stop it."

His head snapped to Emmanuel. "She just called me a cold blooded monster, I am not accepting that bullshit!"

Emmanuel grabbed his collar and pulled Draven closer to him, "You better gain control of yourself Draven, don't act so rationally."