|You Are My Play Thing| Chapter 12

Am I being felt up by a sexy vampire or is it just my imagination? I looked up to see Draven, his eyes blazing and turning into a very dark shade of green. His fangs were slightly bared, showing me how rough he was going to be. Okay, maybe it wasn't my imagination after all! I started to squirm and struggle under his hold, I arched my back trying to break free. His response was to place a hand on my hip and push me down, pressing himself down against me.

"Draven stop, you don't know what your doing. Please!" I begged.

He shook his head, "I know what I'm doing!" His grip loosened on my arms, "If you even think of hitting me...  I will make this very painful for you..."

Scared by his threat I nodded meekly, "That's a good girl..." He brought his face closer to my neck, and without hesitation he sunk his fangs deep into my neck. Making me take in a sharp breath, I gripped onto the back of his shoulders, dragging my nails down his back. He groaned in response and bit down a little harder.

I started to lose my vision slightly and my breathing got heavier, making it hard to breathe, "Draven... Stop it please." I managed to whisper in his ear. He stopped what he was doing immediately, with only my heavy breathing being heard in the background. He got his fangs out of my neck before jumping off of me and hitting the wall with a loud thud, his back was against the wall while he was looking at me with a shocked expression.

He swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbing. "Alyssa..."

Unable to get up I just stared up at the ceiling, exhausted. "Help...me..."

He shook his head, "Your blood..

"Draven, please." I croaked.

"I don't want to take the risk Alyssa, you have to listen!" He raised his voice and looked at me pain evident in his eyes. "It's killing me to leave you there without helping you."

"H-help!" I tried my hardest to scream out, Emmanuel appeared in the room and so did Zane. I guess they were the only ones in the house.

They both looked around the room before they landed their eyes on me and Draven, "What happened here!"

Draven covered his hands over mouth and nose, clasping them tightly. "Good, block out the scent, it will help you get back to normal." Emmanuel threw a cloth at Zane.

"Get that over his nose, it will help." Emmanuel said, Zane rushed over to Draven and placed his hand over his mouth and nose with the cloth between them. I watched as Draven seemed to relax slightly, his shoulders dropped and his head dropped.

I immediately got up, and winced "What's wrong with h-him!?"

Emmanuel pushed me down gently on the bed, "He is fine, just resting. Now you have lost a lot of blood. We need to get you something to drink." He turned to Zane, "Where is it?"

Zane turned his head and pointed to a small fridge, "It's there, there are coke cans."

Emmanuel nodded, quickly making his way there and getting a coke can and rushing back to me. He opened to the can with ease and held out the can to me, "Slowly get up, take your time."

I did as he said and slowly got up into a sitting position, my legs were laid out in front of me as I leaned against the bed head. He passed me the can and smiled a little warily, I brought the can to my lips and tilted it making the liquid come into my mouth. I also tilted my head back to get it down my throat easily. Weirdly the fizziness of the drink didn't come as I swallowed, instead a horrid taste filled my mouth and I spat it out in disgust.

Groaning I looked at Emmanuel, "What the hell was that?"

He laughed awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck, "Blood?"