|You Are My Play Thing| Chapter 10

"You cannot be serious." I heard someone say beside me.

Another voice scoffed, "Do you think I would be lying about this?"

"We will talk about this later. You are in deep shit."

"Shut up."

I opened my eyes slightly to be blinded by the light, how many times has this happened to me? Being blinded by the light is like a daily thing for me now, I usually wake up with the blinds closed. Trying to get up was so hard to do since it felt like my whole body was covered in bricks.

"Alyssa? Are you awake?"

I groaned in response, not trusting my voice to speak. What if I sounded like a croaky frog? Now that would be quite embarrassing.

"Get up, we need to check up on you."

I shook my head, not wanting anyone to check up on me, "No."

The blanket was ripped away from my body and I was pulled up roughly, "Don't be stubborn Alyssa."

Opening my eyes I found that Draven was the one that pulled me up into a sitting position, he was also the one that was talking to me. "I feel horrible! Stop being such a dick!"

A scoff was made, "I agree, you should be apologizing Draven."

"I won't apologize for anything."

"Oh?" I looked up to see Zane, staring down at Draven. "Well at least I'm not the one who—"

Draven stood up quickly and covered Zane's mouth with his hand, laughing awkwardly. "Ha ha ha Zane, you are very funny!"

Zane rolled his eyes and pushed Draven's hand away from his mouth, "Apologize now Draven."

I tried to get a little more comfortable and leaned back against the head of the bed, "Apologize for what?" I asked curious.

"Nothing." Draven responded dead pan.

The door opened to reveal a very angry looking gorgeous girl, glaring at me with tears in her eyes, "You!"

I pointed to myself confused, "Me?"

She stomped over to me and grabbed me by the neck, throwing me across the room. I inhaled sharply when I made contact with the wall, my back aching. "Yes you! Don't you ever go near my boyfriend again!" She screamed at me.

I tried to get up but failed, collapsing back to the ground. "W-what boyfriend?" I gripped my side and hissed in pain.

"Him!" She pointed to Draven, with lust in her eyes. "That's my boyfriend, and I heard that you bonded with him!"

My eyes shot to Draven to see that he looked at me with shocked eyes, Zane was at my side quicker then I could blink. He was growling fiercely at the brunette girl who came barging in not even a minute ago. She made a move to lunge at me but Draven got out of his seat and grabbed her arms and placed them behind her back. She couldn't move in his grasp and I was thankful, I didn't want to be beaten up. I was already in enough pain.

Zane lifted me up gently in his arms and bared his fangs at the girl, "Draven." He glared at him, "Get Janet out of here now."

"No!" She shouted and struggled to get out of Draven's grip. "I will not go anywhere until I kill her and rip her head off!"

I watched Draven whisper something in her ear and she instantly calmed down, but she still narrowed her eyes at me and looked at me with pure hate. "I will hunt you down and kill you Alyssa." She smiled evilly at me and walked out of the room, Draven behind her. I relaxed slightly in Zane's arms but immediately winced as I felt pain shoot up my back.