|You Are My Play Thing| Chapter 3

It was safe to say that he was being sarcastic. Of course he wasn't being sarcastic, after all he is a vamp— He isn't a vampire! Right? I mean, I haven't asked him if he was a vampire or not.. But, he continues to tell me that he is. I wonder what makes a vampire a vampire. 

I moved away from him slightly, leaving at least a metres distance between us. I stared at his physical features, slowly dragging my eyes over him. His hair, a luscious dark black that I longed to run my hands through, his eyes; a beautiful forest green that I wanted to stare into all day and night. His nose, shaped perfectly. His angular cheek bones, perfect. His lips, soft and delicate.

His head tilted at me, "What are you staring at, human?"

I looked down, not wanting to talk to him.

"Answer me, human, and look at me when you speak." He hissed

I bit my lip slightly and looked up, "N-nothing at all."

"You were checking me out weren't you?" A sly rose upon smile on his face.

My eyes widened and I looked down again, not answering him.

"I told you to look at me when you speak."

"I don't want to speak to you, so why look at you when I'm not going to talk?" I answered him

He growled, "Don't get smart with me, human."

I rolled my eyes, "Or you will do what? Bite me?"

"Don't tempt me."

Mumbling I answered, "It won't happen."

Suddenly I was flat on my back, with Draven on top of my stomach; straddling me. He raised a brow at me, "Oh yeah, 'it wont happen',"

"It wont." I persisted as my cheeks began to heat up. 

He flashed his white teeth at me and lowered his head down to my neck, I realised that he actually would. I started thrashing around and flailed my arms around. He pulled his head back, "Stop it, human." His hand grabbed both of my arms and placed them above my head.

I shook my head no, I didn't want to get bitten. Last time I remembered it hurt like hell, I didn't want to relive that pain again. I tried to break free of his grasp but he just smirked at me and didn't move an inch. His free hand gripped my shirt and started pulling it up slightly, he lowered his head again and kissed the spot just above my chest, making me gasp slightly.

Draven kept his eyes locked on mine the whole time, giving me a seductive look after he pulled the shirt just under where my bra finished. He trailed kisses up my neck and down, nibbling on the skin roughly. I cried out in pain, making Draven nibble a little harder.

His hand was trailing up my stomach teasingly, while he continued to nibble at my neck. Thankfully he didn't bite down into my skin. His hand brushed my bra before he pulled away from my neck to look at me with a smirk.

"You know what, human?" he spoke huskily

I stared at him with wide eyes, not knowing what to say.

He leaned in and kissed my neck delicately, leaving his lips lingering there for a while, "Don't tempt me next time."

Draven got off of my stomach and straightened his clothes, brushing dust bunnies off of him. He made his way out of the room and closed the door a little bit too rough for my liking. I stared at the ceiling dumbfounded. What just happened? I raised my hand up to my neck and touched the spot where he kissed me, I started to get hot just thinking about it. What the hell was happening?