|You Are My Play Thing| Chapter 11

I stared at him, open mouthed. Surprised at what he had just told me, first of all he told me that I was his mate, then he tells me we have to spend the rest of our lives together and then he tells me that he wants me to kill myself or that he hopes that I die soon. Who the hell says that? I just want to go back home and enjoy life normally.

"Ow!" Draven hissed and brought his hand to the back of his head, "That hurt quite a bit you –"

Zane cut him off with a stern look, "You don't tell her something that harsh Draven. And you are not finishing that –"

"Dickhead." Draven smirked at him.

"You little—"

I smacked Zane, "No, Zane." Draven snickered at Zane and I frowned angrily and smacked his leg, "You too Draven, stop it."

"Stop what?" He asked me, "Being so god damn bangable? I don't think so."

I groaned in frustration and ignored his comment, "I don't think now is the time to be cocky, Draven. I think you should start explaining for starters."

He looked at me in pure hatred and I could tell it took a lot of him to not lash out. Zane gave him a death glare and Draven sighed a little ,looking at my neck. "You are to be with him—" Zane pointed at Draven, "Forever."

"Please, that is never going to happen." Draven argued.

"Draven stop being such a prick! You got yourself into this mess and you better take responsibility!"

Draven huffed, annoyed and replied, "Whatever."

"Whatever? Don't whatever me! I'm trying to fix –"

"Okay!" Draven stood up, "Now if you will excuse me, I will be packing for school tomorrow."

I watched Draven walk over to the door and grab the handle, shutting the door close but before it was fully shut Zane spoke up, "Take Alyssa with you."

"I will most definitely not." He replied and shut the door leaving Zane and I alone in the room once again, the door opened again and Draven's face popped in. "Oh, and no funny business you two." He pointed a finger at Zane, "I'm watching you."

Zane scoffed,  "Yeah, whatever."

"Touché." Draven commented closing the door once again.

Zane sighed and shook his head, pressing both of his palms to his forehead, resting his elbows on his knees. "What am I going to do with that kid?"

"Hit him?" I suggested.

He chuckled a little, "Of course, my lady."

Sighing I pressed two fingers to my temple, "I have a headache."

"As do I." Zane replied, "I'm sorry that you will have to live the rest of your life with, Draven..." he smiled sympathetically at me.

I snapped my head to him, cringing a little as I turned to fast. "What?" was Draven serious about that? I thought he was kidding, oh god please tell me he was joking.

"Didn't you hear him?" Zane questioned, an eyebrow raised.

I nodded, "I did but was he being serious?"

He gaped at me, facing me. "You thought he was lying?"

I nodded again, "No shit! He was lying."

He shook his head, "Draven wasn't lying Alyssa. He was telling the truth."

I stared at him wide eyed, not believing a word he said. "He was not telling the truth."

Emmanuel burst into the room a wide grin plastered on his face, he squatted slightly and placed his two hands behind his head, "Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!"