|You Are My Play Thing| Chapter 30

I glanced at Emmanuel, a grim look upon my face, "You wouldn't dare."

"I would. You have put her through enough bullshit and I'm here to fix it." 

"Emmanuel, you back the hell down. I'm a royal."

He scoffed, "I really do not care. Alyssa deserves so much more better than you and you know that. If it wasn't for you, she wouldn't be in this mess in the first place."

"I didn't do a thing."

"You're right, you did much more." 

Letting out a fierce growl, I gripped his shirt and pulled him closer towards my body. "You will not have her, she is my mate!"

He breathed in heavily and let out a large breath, "You are her mate, yes. She will always have an attraction to you but I can still take her away from you." 

I raised my fist, my eyes turning darker with every second passing, "You won't touch her, Emmanuel."

"Look, Draven." He tilted his head to the side, "I won't take her by force, I'm not as cold hearted as you to force her to do anything without her consent.. But,"

"But?" I frowned.

He stared at me intently, "If she chooses to me, I'll take her with no hesitation."

I stood there, my anger rising, "No! You won't take her from me!" My fist that was already in the air, made its way towards his face before suddenly being stopped by a strong force. 

"While you two imbeciles are out here making a fuss, Alyssa is in there fighting for her life. So, the both of you better shut the hell up before I do it for you." 

I snatched my arm away and turned my head to see Olivier glaring at me, his arms crossed over his chest. He continued to stare at me, his head tilting slightly. Every second that passed with him staring at me, I grew agitated. After a minute, I exploded with anger, "What the hell are you trying to accomplish by staring at me like that?!"

"Draven, I think it's best you shut the hell up."

"Don't you dare -"

Emmanuel turned his icy gaze to me, "Shut your mouth, okay? We have enough problems."

I looked back into his eyes, frowning at him. How dare they talk like that to me.. How dare they.. While my mate is in there fighting for her life they're.. No, how dare I.. How dare I even raise my voice to the both of them. They are right, I did nothing but hurt Alyssa.. She does deserve better. 

"For Alyssa's sake, can you two just get along?" Olivier frowned, his gaze switching from me to Emmanuel. 

"I will not -"

Olivier calmly took a stride toward me, his face right up against mine, our noses almost touching. "Then you will get the hell away from here. Heck, get the hell out of this hospital."

My anger was slowly building up, was he trying to piss me off? "I will do no such thing, I haven't done anything wrong."

"Oh?" Emmanuel laughed, "Would you like to explain how Alyssa got in there? Would you like to tell me that? Hm?"

I looked down at my feet. Yes, he was right. "I don't want to go through this again."

"Draven, you will either get along with Emmanuel or get out of the hospital." Olivier breathed out, his fingers running through his hair. 

Emmanuel crossed his arms across his chest, a smug look adorning his features. "The same goes to you, Emmanuel, you aren't any different."

"But.."