"He's 19.. So what?" I laughed.

"Nothing." He muttered.

We went downstairs, just as the front door opened and Calum, Michael's other best friend came in.

"Hey Cal!" Michael called.

Michael and I made eye contact, meaning we'd talk about everything later. I went up to my room, and went onto my phone. I played a few games and decided on texting Jai.

Myla
Heyyy

Jaidon (jai)
Hey what's up buttercup??

Myla
Got some bad news

Jaidon (jai)
Wanna come over?

Myla
Yeah :)

I quickly changed from my jeans to sweats, and a loose hoodie from Michael's college. I brushed out my hair, and removed the eyeliner from my eyes.

I clicked onto the address Jai sent me and searched for directions. I made my way downstairs slowly. I heard Calum and Michael talking in the living room.

I looked in the room and Michael was leaning against Calum, almost crying. It hurt in my chest because no matter what, I'd never understand what he went through.

I made my way over to Jai's house, I got lost along the way a few times, but I made it. The house wasn't huge, in fact it was pretty small. It looks adorable. I crutched my way to the front porch, and knocked on the door.

Miss Yamaro answered the door. She smiled and pulled me in for a big huge.

"Hey sweetie! Jai's up in his room, it's down the hall and to the left." She said.

I nodded, and slipped through the door behind her. I crutched down to Jai's room, and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" He called from the other side of the door.

I opened the door and closed it behind me. He looked up and smiled at me.

"Hey, wanna talk?" Jai smiled.

I nodded and plopped down onto his bed. The door was left open a bit, a sign of respect from me to his mom.

Jai climbed out of bed and walked over to the door, and pulled it open long enough to shout down to his mom.

"Mom! I'm shutting the door, is that okay?"

The sound of soft footsteps pattered up the hallway, and Miss Yamaro appeared in the door way.

"Whatcha gonna do?" She giggled.

"I got stuff going on at home, like a lot has come up. I'm so stressed and my condition is obviously worse." I mumbled.

"Do you want me to sit in, for professional advice? It's not that I don't trust Jaidon, just I want to make sure he doesn't say the wrong thing." She replied.

"Besides he thinks because he sits in after all of my appointments he knows everything." She whispered.

Jai glared at his mom, and she chuckled.