twenty

Jimin told Yoongi that his mom was probably worried sick about him. Even though he was the one that told her to leave him alone, he still missed his mom. Plus, now he knew why his mom told him not to go. He felt warm at the thought that maybe she did care a little.

Yoongi wanted him to stay longer but he understood why Jimin wanted to go home so they used Yoongi's car.

They reached and stopped in front of Jimin's house. Jimin was about to open the door but Yoongi yelled. He ran out of the car and to the other side, opening the door for Jimin.

"Why are you being such a gentleman?" Jimin smiled.

"Do you like it?" Yoongi asked, a blush creeping up his neck.

"I love it, hyung." Jimin said, hugging Yoongi closer to him. "I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"You're coming tomorrow?" Yoongi asked, surprised. Jimin nodded.

"I missed out on a lot and exams are coming up soon."

"True. Well, I'll see you tomorrow too." Yoongi smiled widely. He wanted to lean in to kiss Jimin but Jimin turned away. Yoongi frowned at his action but Jimin smiled even more.

"Kisses are meant for people in relationships, hyung, we're still friends." Jimin whispered in his ear. He winked at the blushing Yoongi and turned around, walking to the front door.

He wanted to wait until Yoongi asked him out. Or maybe he could ask Yoongi out tomorrow. This made butterflies erupt in his stomach, making him squeal internally. He shook the thought out of his head and entered the house.

"Jimin? Is that you?" He heard a voice, a raspy one. Kind of like how a voice was after crying.

"Mom?" He mumbled. He entered the living room and saw his mom on the floor, sitting against the couch with tears on her cheeks. "Mom." His eyes got watery as he saw the state his mom was in.

"Jimin." She cried and got up, hugging her son close to her.

"Mom, I hate him." Jimin mumbled. "I'm so sorry. You were right, I shouldn't have seen dad."

She wiped his tears for him and shook her head. "Just forget him, Jimin. Forget what he said to you, forget what he did to you. Just forget he even exists. He's a sick man for not loving our son, Jiminie. That's why I wanted a divorce. I couldn't live with someone like him. If he can't accept your sexuality then he's gotta go."

"I love you, mom." Jimin whispered.

"I love you way more, Jimin. I love you so much more."

-

jimin is so cute i cant