three

Much to Yoongi's dismay, he and Jimin talked for hours about the most random things.

"You're crazy." Yoongi laughed.

"Crazy for you." Jimin winked. Yoongi rolled his eyes at the younger. "Do you have any new songs written?"

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Mind showing me?" Jimin tried his aegyo but obviously Yoongi didn't like it.

"I do mind, actually."

"Hey come on, we've been friends for so long. Why don't you show me your songs?"

"Because I said so."

"I hate you."

"The feeling is mutual." Yoongi chuckled. "You still dance?"

"Yes." Jimin nodded.

"Show me."

"No." Jimin smirked.

"You have no choice."

"It's my body, I can dance if I want to and right now, I don't."

"You're so annoying, Jimin."

"Thanks, babe."

"Don't babe me."

"You secretly love it."

"I do not."

"You do." Jimin said. "Babe."

"Yeah no, I'll be logging off now."

"No stay." Jimin pouted. "My mom is out again." He looked down.

Jimin often stayed home alone because his mother would constantly stay out late. After his parents' divorce, she kind of drifted away from her son.

She didn't drink that often, though. And even if she did sometimes go overboard, she could never harm her son.

But what she didn't know, was that the thought of her drifting away from Jimin hurt him just as much. He did miss his dad and he would do anything just to see him again but his mother would never allow it.

He thought about sneaking out to see him but just wasn't brave enough to do it. He would always chicken out before the thing takes place.

Yoongi frowned. "I would but I'm really tired, Jimin."

"It's alright." Jimin tried to hide the disappointment written on his face and forced out a smile. "Goodnight, Yoongi." After that, Jimin logged off before Yoongi had the chance to say it back.

He sighed and changed into his pajamas. "I miss you, dad."