twenty nine

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked, confused.

"I told you I was gonna come over." Yoongi trailed off. "Were you actually drunk?"

"I don't remember getting drunk." Jimin shook his head. "Why are you here?"

"I called you numerous times but you picked up last night at three. We had a conversation and I told you I was going to come over because I needed to tell you something. Please don't kick me out before you hear me out."

Jimin stayed quiet and sat on his bed, wrapping himself up in his blanket. "You have a few minutes to talk and then you're out of here."

"Thank you," Yoongi whispered. Jimin just looked down. "I know what I did was wrong, Jimin. I know that you won't forgive me but I just needed to apologize. If I do apologize, I wouldn't feel as guilty as I'm feeling now. It's eating me, Jimin. I'm so fucking sorry and I don't know if you would believe me but I would never do it again. I don't have an explanation as to why I did it. I'm guilty and I did do it with Hoseok and there was no reason behind that. It just happened. But I want to forget it happened, Jimin, I want to forget that Hoseok and I ever did something. I'm so sorry, Jimin. I really am. I don't know what I can do to take you back and I'm pretty sure you want nothing to do with me." He hesitated before continuing. "You said something last night and it made me think a lot."

"What did I say?"

"You told me you loved me, Jimin." Yoongi mumbled. Jimin widened his eyes and he stood up.

"Forget that. Please forget I said something like that. I-I didn't mean it."

"No Jimin, listen to me, I lo—"

"Don't you dare say it, Yoongi. If you think that throwing around that word carelessly would just take me back then you're wrong." Jimin said. "And your minutes are up. You can leave now."

"No Jimin, listen please."

"Yoongi, leave."

Yoongi felt his tears threaten to fall but he never dared let them be seen. He quickly turned around and left Jimin's room. He left his house and started walking back home.

-

"Are you gonna Skype today?" Taehyung asked.

"No."

"Why not?"

"You know why."

"I don't think he's gonna be online."

"Still."

"We can Skype privately, me and you. Without the others."

"It's fine, Tae." Jimin shook his head.

"Alright." Taehyung opened up his arms and Jimin melted into his best friend's embrace. "If you need anything, just call."

"Okay." Jimin nodded. They pulled away and went their own way back home.

As Jimin entered, his mom left through the front door. "Oh Jimin! Glad you're back, I'm gonna be at a friend's house for a few days, okay? I already put money on the kitchen counter and there's food in the fridge so don't worry. I love you so much, okay?" His mom hugged him and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too, mom."

She left her son home alone and left with her car. Jimin walked inside and locked the door. He went up to his room and fell on his bed. He sighed and closed his eyes. He opened them once again and listened to music so he could fall asleep.

Cause mom said I'd be crossing borders, never be afraid even when you're cornered.

Stand up straight, fight your way, fight your way, fight your way.

Jimin closed his eyes again and slowly drifted off to sleep.

-

Bang bang bang, bang bang bang, bang-yah bang-yah bang-yah.

The loud sound of music blasted through Jimin's ears, waking him up. He clutched his shirt, breathing heavily. "Holy shit."

He groaned and got up to take a shower. He filled up the bathtub and then put his foot in. Not too cold or too hot. Perfect temperature before Jimin put his whole body in. He let the door open since he was home alone. What Jimin didn't remember was that his room's window looked over his bathroom's door. So if someone was to look through his window, they'd directly see Jimin in the bathtub. But he couldn't care less.

He closed his eyes and sunk down, feeling the water surround every inch of his body. It felt nice. It felt comfortable and relaxing.

-

a few people got confused and thought this is turning into a vmin story but it's not bro. it's written 'yoonmin' in the title for a reason :)