For someone to pinch me to say this all been a bad dream. Who would want to gun us down?

I heard the sound of footsteps as Natasha and dad came closer.

Dad didn't say a word, tears flowed from his eyes like a river. He bent his head to place a kiss on my mothers forehead. "She is with her parents now." Dad said referring to my grandparents that passed ten years ago.

"Mum." Natasha choked taking a hold of mums hand, lifting it up to place on her cheek. "You can't leave me yet. The boys are still small and Riley hasn't learnt to say grandma yet."

I sniffed trying so hard to hold in my own heartache. She was truly gone. At this moment in time I really hated myself. I kept my daughters away for years due to self hatred.

All those years were missed because of my lack of courage.

I tapped Jackson on the hand. "Take me out of here please."

Jackson wheeled me out of the room into a small private area. He came down to bend down giving me a hug.

"We are here for you." Jackson rubbed small circles around my back.

"Thanks." I pulled away from him. "Just take me and the girls home."

He began to shake his head. "The doctor put you in bed rest because of the baby. You would need to stay here over night."

I rubbed my brow feeling tension, from past experiences it normally means that a headache is soon on the way.

I nodded not feeling the energy to argue with him. "Where will the twins stay?"

He began to wheel me pass the family room into the room where I had been staying in.

"The girls are going to be with us for tonight." Jackson said as he helped me  into the bed. "Don't stress we need you to be healthy for the baby."

I stroked him on the hand. "Don't feel bad. None of this was your fault."

Jackson nodded his blue eyes looking past me. I could tell that he still blamed himself for pushing me on the ground. But he done what he thought was safe and he didn't know that I was pregnant.

"I get Justin and the girls to come and say bye." Jackson kissed me on the cheek walking out the room.

The girls came in a moment later. Jumping on the bed in a fit of tears.

They were upset that nanny went to heaven.

The concept of death was foreign to them. But they now understand that they were never going to see her again. 

They were more upset when they thought that Marc and MJ dad was going to heaven too.

I found it hard to reassure them that was not going to happen as Jackson told me that Marcus was currently on life support.

I kissed their two little heads waving them off to go home with their new daddies.

As soon as the door clicked behind them I buried my head in my pillow. Sobbing hard in my grief.