Day 1

----------THE BABY PROJECT----------

The Baby Project copyright©2013 by leguitarist2001

All Rights Reserved.

Edited by JennilynRivera

Day 1

Baby project? It's the last project that we need to do in our Junior year to make us pass to the 12th grade, which is the senior year in Gordon High school. We all need to register back at Gordon High school after the holiday. Who the hell register back high school just because a holiday. So ridiculous.

I, Julienne Stanler, am in Junior year.. I'M IN ELEVEN GRADE! So, I'll be dealing with the Baby Project things.. Urghhh....

Sounds fun... not.

"Please, fill in this form. And oh, maybe you would like to write your name in this." A blonde girl with a pink stripe short hair named Betty said. She is in her senior year, and she has duty at the registration place. I know her name because I saw the huge name tag at her shirt.

I look at the paper she gave to me, while thinking...

I HATE THE BABY PROJECT.

The paper she gave me was a form wherein we have to write our name to sign up for the Baby Project. There are lots of name written in here, and I'm sure they were all written against their will.

I looked back at the girl in front of me.

"Every year, every student in the eleventh grade which is the junior year students will have to write their name in this form." she said. "You know? The Baby Project... It's a project where you have to take care of a baby. It's a fake baby, of course. It's a baby robot that acts like a real baby. The baby will cry, it will become hungry, it will shit, and all those things. If you fail this project, an F for P.E will be in you Year End Examination slip."

"It sounds horrible..." I told her.

Well, last year when I was in my Sophomore year, I saw a lot of tension in the Junior year students. Students were either carrying the baby carter, holding a baby, or feeding the baby. They were all doing things that normal students should not do. I mean, why do we even have to take care of a baby? It's not like we're going to be parents at such a young age!

I don't want to experience the things that the students in eleventh grade experienced last year, and I totally hate taking care of a baby! However, I know that I have no choice. So, against my will, I just wrote my name on the piece of paper. After that, I scanned through the names at the paper, looking for anyone I knew that has already signed. Then, my eyes lingered on a certain name...

Chris Mason.

The school's bad boy, jerk , bastard but handsome, who always finds a way to argue with me or pull a prank at me.

He's also in the list? Oh, yeah, he's in eleven grade too!

Before the last mid year holiday, that evil devil Chris Mason put a blue dye in my shampoo, making my red hair turn blue.

How did he managed to do that?

Well, my mom and his mom are best friends. Let me repeat ladies and gentlemen, BEST FRIENDS! They were best friends who loves each other. Chris and I, on the other hand, are ENEMIES, and we hate each other's guts!

Whatever event or party my mom has, she will always invite Chris' mom, and vice versa. So, one night, my mom decided to have a barbeque party at our house. She invited Chris' mom and of course, Chris is included in the invitation. Chris Mason put that blue dye in my shampoo when we all are busy preparing the marinade food for the BBQ. After preparing for the food, I decided to take a shower. So, just imagine my rage when I finished taking a shower, and went to the BBQ party with a blue hair. Chris Mason laughed at me the whole time!