Thankyou

Chapter 21 :

After MAMA awards end they going back to hotel. They take a shower and they gather at suho's room. After suho done washing his body he look shock when he go out from toilet all the members already wait for him.

Chen : Suho hyung! Faster!

Chanyeol : Why you so late hyung.

Baekhyun : Suho Hyung always late.

Sehun : Yes, Always!

Suho : Ya! You the one who late, we share the room and i have to take a shower after you. Its all because of you.

Sehun : Are you going to mad at baby like that?

Xiumin : Sehun ah, you think you baby?

Sehun : Ofcourse! I am. The baby of exo.

Kai : Whatever sehun.

Everyone trying to ignore sehun to tease him, sehun just stare at them because he feel so mad at them.

Kyungsoo : Suho hyung, lets seat here. What you want to talk?

Lay : that right, what you want to talk about.

Kai : Or you want to cry ....

Everyone laugh because kai tease suho.

Suho : Ya! I just want to say congrates to you guys, because of your hard work we wins many awards tonight and also our perfomance went well.

Lay : You too hyung, you guide us well.

Kyungsoo : Suho hyung guide us to be a better one thats why we achieve all this.

Suho : Its not depend on me, its depend how you take care of yourself. And yes, its a 4th time we come to MAMA first in 2012 as 12 members and also 2013 as 12 members. 2014 as 10members and this years as 9members. Its so weird years by years our members left, but after this i wish no one will leave ..... I .... To be honest .... I dont know how to be strong anymore .... I just need you guys as my stregth ....

Xiumin Lay Baekhyun Chen Chanyeol D.O Kai and Sehun and stares at their leaders, because he know suho want to express his feelings.

Suho : Sometimes i think its funny how people said that EXO will lost popularity after kris luhan and tao left, but we keep win .... Yes i want to give up because i cant hold it ... But when we win when i see you guys when i see our fans ... I told myself i cant give up...

Sehun : Hyung, Dont give up please.

Xiumin : Yes its funny when people keep bring us down but we still in the top. You know why? Its because of you, your hard work to guide you stand for us you protect us.

Chanyeol : Thats right, hyung guide us too well. Thats why we still here break the record.

Kai : To be honest .... Without you hyung ... I dont think we cant make it until this.

Baekhyun : I still remember ... If we fight or have a problem you are the one who will solve it ... Thats why our group become one.

Kyungsoo : And not because they left its your fault. They left because they want you cant do anything.

Lay : let us thanks you for all of your hard work. We cant paid it, because all of the thing you do is so precious.

Chen : even we cant paid it, let us take care of you. Only that we can do for you hyung ....

Suho : Guys ... Oh suddenly i want to cry .. You guys is important to me, what i do is for you guys. I dont need the reply for it i do this from the bottom of my heart ... Thankyou Xiumin thankyou Lay thankyou Baekhyun thankyou Chen thanyou Chanyeol thankyou Kyungsoo thankyou Kai thankyou Sehun ah ..

Baekhyun : Thankyou too suho hyung.

Everyone nodded to suho for accept his thanks and they all smiling towards his leader because they are proud.

After they had a family meeting, they go back to their own room. So thats mean in suho room only have him and sehun. Suho get ready want to sleep but suddenly sehun look at him.

Suho : Ya, whats wrong? Lets sleep.

Sehun : You want to sleep hyung?

Suho : Uhm, why you want to say something? Just say it i will hear it.

Sehun : Hyung .... I ..

Suho : Aigooo, whats wrong baby ... Just tell me ..

Sehun : I just want to say sorry, sometimes i being so rude sometimes i cant respect my own hyung..

Suho : Who say that? Fans? You read a comment right?

Sehun : .. ...

Suho : Hear listen, even they left a comment that said you are rude or what. Remember you have many others fans that accept you the way you are. You are so many fans, dont worry sehunnie. And you never be rude i know who you are.

Sehun : can i hug you?

Suho just nodded towards his maknae he hug sehun while pat his back.

Sehun : Thankyou hyung, i want to sleep while hug you tonight.

Suho : Hahahha, alright.

They fall asleep while hugging each others.

GUYS YESTERDAY I WATCH GLORY DAY WITHOUT ENGLISH SUB, AND I CRY LIKE CRAZY!! SUHO IS SO PRECIOUS ON THAT MOVIE. TO BE HONEST THAT MOVIE ABOUT SUHO AND JISOO!

And thankyou who read this fanfic its already achieve 4K . Thankyou ❤️❤️❤️