Tell me everything

Chapter 4 :

Suho : Guys, today yixing will be back to join us promotion for call me baby.

Kyungsoo : I will cook today hyung, lets celebrate.

Chanyeol : i will help kyungsoo!

Baekhyun : Manager hyung will take him at airport right? Can i follow? Who want to go too?!

Sehun : Me!! I want to follow you hyung.

Suho : Okay, both of you can go. Call manager hyung to pick up you guys okay. Just wait in the car okay?

Sehun : Ok hyung!

Sehun and baekhyung follow their manager hyung to pick up lay.

Lay entered the dorms and he feel so suprise because he looks like everyone wait for him.

Chen : Hyung!!! I misss you!!

Chen run and hug lay, they look even more happier when all members gather together.

Suho : Okay now we can eat, and rest well. And one more thing, you guys have to sleep early okay? We have recording tomorrow.

Lay : ey suho hyung. Can you say you miss me first?

Xiumin : Okay lets eat guys!!

Everyone laugh, lay look so sad but he happy that finally he can meet his members now.

- At Night Suho go to tao's room

Suho : Tao, can i speak to you right now?

Tao : of course hyung, what it is?

Suho : Do you have any problem? Hm I am the leader, i am your hyung and here i am your mother, if you have something to tell me, just tell me. I will hear it. I cant promise that i will solve it. But, at least tell me. I look at you when we eat dinner, your face .. You look so sad. Why tao ?

Tao : you're right, youre the leader youre my hyung and my mother here, Hyung ... I feel so sad my leg still hurt i cant go join the promotions, i just can join one recording. Hyung ..

Suho : tao ya .. Its not your fault your leg like this its not what you want. You dont have to feel sad or sorry about it. I am sure all members understand your conditions now. What i want is, you get well soon so we can perform together again. Will you? And i hope you will always stay.

Tao : I will , i will get well soon and will perform together. But hyung i want to tell you something ...

Suho : what?

Tao : i have to go back to china, i will get a rest there. And after that i will comeback.

Suho just silent, he cant say anything.

Tao : Hyung are you getting mad at me?

Suho : aniya tao ya, if that what you choose i will always support. Please come back and be health my son!

After suho done talk to tao, he go to each members room to check wether they already sleep or not because they going to recording early morning.

Sorry for my bad english guys.