Its your decisions

Chapter 1 :

[ EXO's dorm - Yixing Room ]

Manager : Lay ah, i want to tell you something. From now on, company arrange you to go to china. you have to work more in china to promote your group. And yes you will be busy in china. You can make a decision wether to accept it or not ...

Lay : Why me .. Btw manager hyung, even if i am busy in china, all exo's activities i will participate right? I will right? And what if i cant accept?

Manager : you will be follow all exo's schedules if your schedules not busy. And if you not accept it, i dont know what will happen. Dont worry, you dont have to tell me now. Just give your answer tommorow okay? I want to go out. Think carefully yixing ah ..

Lay : okay hyung.

[ at the Living Room ]

Sehun walk to the living room and watch the television.

Lay : Sehun ah, Where is suho hyung?

Sehun : oh, em maybe in the our room. Why hyung? Something happen?

Lay : aniya , i just want to talk to him. Enjoy watching sehun ah!

Lay go to find suho, lay go to suho's room and he see suho lending on the bed while play his phone.

*knock* *knock*

Lay : Suho hyung, can i come in?

Suho : Hahaha sure lay why you have to ask. Oh! Wait, why with that face? Any problem?

Lay come to suho's room and he close the door because he doesnt want other member hear what he want to talk to suho.

Lay : Hyung .. I want to talk something...

Suho stop play his phone, and he sit politely in front of lay, he know lay have a problem and have something important to say.