Im here for you

Chapter 16 :

Suho stay in the car because he doesnt want anyone to see him. He keep all the feel in his heart and mind. He just want to see the beautiful scene hanriver.

Suddenly he sigh, and look at his phone ..

Kris ah, luhan ah, tao ya ...
Everytime when im alone i will miss you guys .. I really miss you guys a lot, if only if im brave enough to contact you guys .. If only if i can protect you guys from left .... Im sorry .... I want to meet you guys i want to say a last goodbye i want ... But i know i cant do that because im not strong enough to say goodbye, you guys know what .... Im scare that i cant protect lay im scare that i cant protect exo anymore .... But i will always promise i will protect them as long as i can ... i know 3 of you doing well right now. Im happy, Since we never say our goodbye i believe one day we will meet again in the future.. I wish you guys will always remember us a team ... No .. I mean as a family that always be together ... Thankyou luhan ahh kris ahh tao ya... For coming in my life ...  I will carry you guys with me, until i see you guys again .. Kim Junmyeon ah, no matter what you have to be suho you have to lead exo you have to guide them you have to be strong for them you have to represent of exo you have to protect exo you have to take care of exo, So from now on in the future you dont know what will happen so please kim junmyeon be strong for suho & exo because exo is everything to suho ....

As soon as he said that to himself, his tears drop. He hold his phone tightly because the photo of kris luhan & tao.

And suddenly his phone ringing, lay's name appear on his screen. He wipe his tears and answer the phone call.

Lay : Oh hyung! Im ready to boarding.

Suho : Oh really? You said that your ticket is 4.30am?

Lay : Ey hyung, its already 4.15am right now. Ah wait, hyung where are you? Are you not sleeping?

Suho : im ... Im at the dorm, i... I.. was sleeping but i hear mu phone ringing so i pick up it ..

Lay : Hyung .... You lie to me right? Hyung ... Are you okay .... Hyung ...

Suho : Ya! Ofcourse im okay ... Im at the d...dorm... Dont worry.

Suddenly suho tears drop again he cant hold the tears anymore.

Suho : im.... I ... Im okay..

Lay : i know youre not, hyung ... Im sorry i cant be there for you ... Hyung wherever you are right now please go back to dorm.. Dont sit alone please ... Hyung i promise i will come back to comfort you ... Dont cry my heart hurt ...

Suho : im sorry lay ah ... You should go now.. Saranghaee lay ah ...

Lay : Hyung .... Exo is here for you ... Saranghae ..

20minutes after suho end call with lay he drive to go back to the dorm. He act like nothing happen. When he enter the dorm everyone is sleeping and when he enter his room he look that xiumin still wake up and sehun sleep beside xiumin.

Xiumin : Oh suho ya ...

Minseok run to suho and he face to face with suho.

Xiumin : You must be tired right? Go sleep now we have no schedule today so go get some rest. Arasseo?

Suho : Uhm. Thankyou xiumin ah ..

Suddenly xiumin hug suho tightly and he whisper "its okay ... Its okay ... You cried a lot today? You did well. So now Sleep well my dongsaeng my leader , you must be think a lot today. Rest your mind suho shi. Just in case you forgot, I always be here for you"

Suho smile after xiumin hug and whisper that words to him.

Suho : I want to call you hyung for 0.5seconds...

Xiumin : Okay, Call me hyung now.

Suho : Thankyou so much for heal me minseok hyung .

Xiumin : Uhmm youre most welcome leader dongsaeng.

They smile and laugh at each others after that.