Tao's departure

Chapter 5 :

Suho phone suddenly ringing, the name that appears on that phone is ' manager hyung '

Suho : Hello Hyung?

Manager : Joonmyeon ah, you have to get ready now. I will take you to the company now.

Suho : wait.. Why so suddenly?

Manager : just get ready okay?

Suho : Oh hyung ...

[ SMTown Company ]

Suho : Why you want to meet me?

Ceo : Tao will leave this group.

Suho : what?! Whats wrong he promise he will come back after his leg full recovery.

Ceo : But his fathers meet us, and he want tao to stop because of tao's injured. I cant do anything. Did tao call you?

Suho : not yet..

After suho talk to their manager he going to dorm back. He look so down, he look so speechless, he look so sad. But he have to pretend like nothing happened because he doesnt want the members know the current situation until tao call and talk personally to him. Sehun see him and he go towards suho.

Sehun : Hyung ... Are you okay? Did something happen?

Suho : Oh sehun ah, aniya nothing happen.

Sehun : are you sure? Then why you look so down? And why are you going to company?

Suho : aniya sehun ah, i just want to rest. Can i?

Sehun : Sure .. But, if anything you want to share. Just tell me okay?

Suho : uri maknae really grow up! Hahaha okay sehun ah.

- at night in the dorm
Suho's phone ring, he look that one text appeared with tao's name.

" Suho hyung, I'm so sorry. I have to leave the group i didnt mean to do this. But thats what my family want and you know my problem with the company too. Im so sorry hyung. Thankyou for always be beside me since traineee. I love you a lot hyung. I hope hyung not gonna hate me "

" Tao ya, Take care. I accept all the decision that you make, thanks for the memories. Thanks for everything. Do the best in the future! Annyeong " - Suho replied.

After he replied that text, he cry alone in the room he doesnt know how to tell the members and suddenly he hear baekhyun call for his name.

- at living room

Baekhyun play with his phone, but then suddenly he shocked. He look at the article " The departure of EXO's tao " . He run to show at suho. But xiumin sehun and chanyeol come towards Baekhyun.

Xiumin : Baekhyun ah? Why? Why?

Baekhyun : Hyung! This article!!

Xiumin chanyeol & sehun read the article. He look so shock. And suddenly suho appear.

Suho : Chanyeol ah, can you call kai, lay , kyungsoo and chen to gather here i need something to talk.

All of the member gather in the living room. Chanyeol stare at suho like he know what suho gonna say.

*Hi guys i just do this fanfic for fun and what i think read if you want stop if you hate it. Sorry for my bad english. Thanks for reading! ❤️*