I laughed as he kissed me on my neck

I laughed as he kissed me on my neck. "Terry we gotta work out" I whined and he sighed and put me down. "You're right.." He said smiling. "I know.." I said smiling and he smiled back at me. "What should we do first. "Push ups.." He said and I groaned. "Nope! You can't be lazy. You want to lose weight so bad, you gotta lose it then!" He said and I playfully punched his arm. "How many?" I asked him sighing. He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me. "20.." He said and I lightly pushed him off of me and got into position. He smiled and out on some music and got behind me. He did that crap with finishing before me again, but I think that he just did so that he could stare at my ass which I didn't care about now. I felt him staring a hole into me and when I turned around to look at him it looked like he was mesmerized. He was biting his lips and cursing silently under his breath. "Hey! Eyes up!" I said seriously. "Or what!?" He shouted getting up and getting in my face. I stood up right up do him and crossed my arms. "Or I'll make you!" I said raising an eyebrow. He got closer to my face looking serious and looked down at me. I stood closer to him and we were close to each others lips and didn't kiss. I guess Natasha and zuri was running late or was probably here but didn't know that we were. Terrence rose up his fingers and I only knew that he was about to tickle me. I started running away and he laughed and grabbed me, picking me up and putting me onto the floor. He kept tickling me and I bit my lip because I tried to be quiet. He watched me as I did it and slowed down on tickling me and started kissing me down my stomach. I looked down at him and moaned because I was already turned on somehow. He rose up and kissed me as he quickly got up and got a mat out of the closet. "We can't do this on this dirty floor." He said putting it down and then picking me up and playfully slapping me onto it. He started kissing me on my neck and I stopped him. "Baby...on the gym floor? In the gym!?" I asked him quietly. "Shit hell yeah I'd do it anywhere with you.." He whispered as he continued to kiss my neck and started tugging on my sports bra. "Ba- "don't say a word. You can't make a sound. Don't moan. They can't know what were doing." He told me seriously. "But baby I can't help but scream with you..." I whined quietly. "Well looks like you have a problem then." He said as he pulled up my sports bra and started sucking on my nipples and flicking his tongue onto them. My breath shifted but I tried not to make a single sound. It felt so damn good though and he flicked and sucked like crazy. "I want some cookies and milk." He said against my breasts as he looked up at me and winked, which always turned me on more. He licked my other one and kissed me, then moving down to my shorts. He took them off and I was just left in my underwear. He licked the seat of it like he did last time and my breath shifted and I tried my best not to moan. He looked up at me and licked deeper, wanting to see my every expression. I looked down at him and my breath shifted again. He smiled and slowly started taking them off. Once they were off he lifted my legs over my head and looked at my core. "Shit..." I heard him whisper and he started rubbing his fingers in between my folds. I licked my lips and bit my lip trying to stay quiet. He started licking my clit and winced every time because it was sensitive and he knew it. I made a high pitched "mm!" and he stopped. "Shh...don't make a sound or I'll stop.." He said and I nodded. He continued to play with me and started to give me slow and wet licks. He then started rubbing his thumb up and down my folds, and I heard his breath shift every time. He dove in and started eating Me out and I wasn't expecting it and I started moaning. He felt so damn good with his wet ass tongue. "Shh...baby. Quiet." I heard him say from in between my legs. He slapped my thighs and I shrieked a little, taking that as a sign to be quiet. He came up from in between my legs and kissed me deeply allowing me to taste myself. Not to be gross, but I actually do taste like cookies. He sat up and took off his shirt and his shorts, revealing his hard member showing in his underwear. I stared at it in lust and fear and he smiled at me once he found out that I was staring at it. "You want it...?" He asked me and I looked at him and back at his member. I blushed and looked him straight in the eyes, nodding slowly and biting my lip. He chuckled and I saw him remove them. "Your wish is my command." He said and once I saw his member again I blushed. He smiled and lifted my legs back over my head. He kissed me deeply and we made out while he pulled out a condom, put it on,and entered me. I gasped in his mouth and he bit my lip. He looked at me as he started to quietly slap his skin with mine. "Shit..." I heard him moan under his breath. Me on the other hand was having the toughest time ever trying not to moan from the monster inside of me. I covered my face with my hands because it felt so good and I wanted a way for me to be able to enjoy it and moan just a tad bit. "Nope. Move then hands." He told me and I slowly moved them. He was giving me deep and hard thrusts. I moaned and tossed my head back. "Terry I can't do it.." I moaned lightly against his lips. "You gonna come huh? That feels good baby? You like having me pound into you?" He asked me against my lips and I just loved when he talked dirty to me. "Mmm!!" I shrieked loudly but he silenced me with a kiss and slowed down. "Didn't I tell you to be quiet?" He whispered into my ear and I bit my lip and nodded. "If you moan I stop." He said and I nodded as he built up speed again. I was trying so hard not to make a single peep, but I was close to losing control. He kissed my neck and bit my ear as he pounded my core. I feel like everyday it's getting swollen because he pounds me so hard. "Mmm.." I moaned silently as I opened my mouth so wide that it looked like I was screaming. Terrence touched his lips with mine and didn't completely kiss me. "You're mine you hear me?" He said against my lips and I nodded slowly a kissing his lips. I released and I shrieked and terrence smiled and I covered my mouth. He slowly pulled out and we started to get dressed again. "Oh my god.." I said as I panted and terrence kissed me. "Now we got yoga..." He said kissing my forehead. I smiled and we went to the class. We walked in and the yoga teacher smiled at us. "OK class! It's couples workout today!" She shouted and we got into our spots. She showed us the first position and we got into it.