Chapter 1 - The Goodbye's and Hello's

Start from the beginning

We're twins but she's the beautiful twin while I'm the ugly twins. She's popular while I got bullied every single day. That's another reason why I decided to moved to London. Away from America. Away from those.... Bad memories. Believe it or not, I was called a fatty when i was  in elementary.

Still am a little curvy. I mean come on. I love food so much. Food is life. I am taller than average 16 year old. Sometime I wonder why Kelly, Taylor and Amara keep being friends with me. I'm not like any of them at all. They have the beauty and brain. I have the brain but not the beauty. Does that make any sense? I hope so.

I put the pictures in my bag. I folded my uniform and placed it on the table. "Well uniform I used to hate, will miss yah." I heard a knocked. "Come in." I heard the knob being turned and I looked at who it is. "Oh. Miss Johnson." "Miss Larove. How's packing?" I smiled at the principal. "It's great." She went to sit on the bed.

"The whole faculty wanted to give you this Miss Larove." She put a gift on my bed. "That's not necessary Miss Johnson." I smiled. "But thank you. I appreciated it." "It's the only thing we can do after those generous amount of donation given to our school by your grandparents, Miss Larove." I chuckled.

"Well they want to give their thanks for taking good care of me." The principal stand up. "I have to ask, where is Miss Hotch, Miss Jameson and Miss Patel?" Crap! "Umm.... They... Um... Went to our friends dorm. Studying." Miss Johnson raised her eyebrows. "They... Studying?! Now that's a once in a lifetime opportunity." Shit. I should've think of something better.

"It's okay Miss Larove. I will close one eye on this." I smiled. "Good to have you as our student Miss Larove." She smiled and offered her hands. "I shake her hands and smiled. "No. Thank you." She bid me goodbyes and closed the door. Close call. I hope those three come back in one piece. I sighed and shake my head remembering how careless they can be.

I went to my bed and put the gift inside my suitcase. I heard my phone ringing and reached for it. It's Mom, face timing. I slide it and instantly my parents smiling face greeted me. "Emerson!" I waved at my moms. "How's packing sweetheart?" Mom asked. "Good. I'm done." Mommy looked at her side. "EMERSON! WHEN WILL YOU GET YOUR ASS HERE?!" It's Clare.

"Are you in the cheer uniform?" She nodded. "Well it's morning here. And we have cheer practice in couple of minutes." "Why are you still there?" Her reaction was flawless. Her eyes widen and cursing. "Shit! Im late! Bye mom... Mommy... Emerson." She waved. "Drive safely!" Mom shouted.

"Are you sure you don't want us to pick you up?" I shake my head. "I know you both busy. So it's okay." Mom looked sad. "I'm sorry honey. It's just... A major project. And Mommy had to be in a meeting with other charity group." I smiled. "It's fine. Really. Just send me the limo." Mommy smiled. "We will. Anyway, we registered you to Clare's school."

I smiled. "Thanks mom." Mommy waved at me. "Emerson. I hope you don't mind I put you in physic class." I gave  them two thumbs up. "Alright... We have to go. Have a good night sleep. We can't wait to hug you Emerson." I smiled and nodded. I waved and end the call.

I put my suitcases near the door and sighed heavily. I walked lazily towards my bed and sighed in relief as I lay down. This is my last night at St. Miriam's. My home for the last three years. I accustomed to the cold and wet weather. I love the food, I love the people. I love the school basically.

But.... I promise my mothers I'll be back to America when I'm 16 years old. It's something we agreed on. They say I can't run away from my problems anymore and I need to face it. If only they know how horrible it is. But, I'm a nee person now. I can't let them walked and stepped on me like before anymore.

What's the point of all those martial arts I have to take with Taylor. Not to mention the soreness and bruises. I closed my eyes and try to sleep. Tomorrow will be a new day.....