7) Visiting Sainity

*Flash back*

I look at the clock that read it was midnight. I just couldn't sleep. Things just didn't feel right and it started with my alone time with Jeff. He seemed more agressive I guess? I think I can say that and be correct. Not that I didn't mind him begin in control, but it was coming from him. It didn't seem like the gentle Jeff at all.

I opened my window, the cool breeze making me smile. I was wearing nothing but a white tanktopand black panties. I skipped on using a bra, just wanting to feel free. I layed on my stomach on my bed, cuddling into my soft pillow. I closed my eyes sleepily. Today was still a great day.

SLAP! My head shot up at the sudden stinging pain on my bottom. When I turned to see who did it rough, cut, bloody lips crashed onto mine, pinning me to the bed. My eyes stared into unblinking black ones. The boy relased my lips from his. "Why didn't you kiss back!"

I blinked confused at him. "I-I couldn't, I have a boyfriend." He moved his face into the moonlight and I recognized the pale white skin. "Love." "Jeff?" His black hair caressed my shoulder as he sat me up. "I'm sorry I scared you." Jeff layed his face into the crook of my neck, his head laying on my shoulder. Sirens rang outside.

"I have to leave." "Leave?" He flipped on my lamp light giving me a better veiw of his face. A cut in smile blood dripping from the wound. Back circles around his eyes, burnt off eyelids. I reached up to touch him, but he pushed my hand away.

"We can't be together anymore!" I flinched at his voice, tears pricking my eyes. "B-but you can't leave me! You promised!" Tears streamed down my face by now. Jeff pulled a bloody knife out of his back pocket. My eyes darted to the sharp object as he lunged at me.

He layed ontop of my breathing heavily. The knife punctured the pillow a few inches from my neck. His hair tickled my face. He roughly kissed my lips before backing away from me. "I hate you! Everything you do makes me love you and I hate it!" My eyes widened, glistening with more tears. He gripped the knife tighter. "Love, I wish I never met you, and I'm sorry you fell in love with me." With that he darted off, leaving me alone, cold, bitter, numb.

*Flashback end*

Numb was more dominant than the rest. That feeling was always so frequent in my life that I snapped. Couldn't you tell?