Chapter Eleven

Instead, he rolled off so he was on his side again, still flush against Draco on his back, and he caressed his hand up and down the length of Draco's torso, feeling the plump fullness of his tummy, the way it dimpled a little as it met his hips.

He had not failed to notice the scar almost immediately, but it was only now, after Draco had gotten used to him touching his vulnerable flesh, did he obviously trace his fingers along the faint pink ridge that bisected him from his left shoulder to his right hip. "I did this," he said simply, but inside his emotions were beginning to tumble almost uncontrollably over one another. The foremost of which was guilt. Would Draco hate his body so much if Harry hadn't blemished it so cruelly?

"It was an accident," Draco told him without pause, placing his hand over Harry's. "You didn't know what the spell did, Snape told me."

Harry gave him a searching look. "So you were never once angry at me for leaving you with this?" he asked bluntly. "You never cursed my name for changing the way you looked, forever?" Draco clenched his jaw, but Harry lifted his hand and kissed his fingers before he could agree. "You should have, I'm glad you did. I was careless, and I could have killed you."

Draco shook his head. "You didn't though," he said firmly. He looked down, and placed both their hands over the point where the scar crossed his sternum. "I hated it for such a long time."

"I'm so sorry," Harry croaked, his voice catching on the last word.

"No," said Draco firmly, ignoring the twin tears that slid down his temples. He reached up with his other hand and cupped Harry's face. "No, I did hate it, because, all I saw when I looked at it was how we were enemies, and that's all I thought we could be. But now-" He managed a quirk of a smile, and that was enough to make Harry laugh in nervous relief. "Now, it's another part of our history."

"A pretty shit one," Harry griped.

Draco hummed. "Yeah," he conceded. "But...Okay, you know that was a pretty awful time for me, I was so scared, but I knew what I was doing was wrong and I refused to ask for help. Finally, there was a consequence for my actions, I knew what it was like to get hurt, to almost die."

Harry winced, feeling nauseous, but Draco stoked his face lovingly.

"It woke me up," he said ardently. "I couldn't go through with killing Dumbledore, and I started pulling away from everything my father had taught me. It wasn't much, but it was enough to keep me alive over the next year. And when they dumped you at my feet, wanting to know if it was you..."

"You lied," Harry said, realising there were tears slowly making their way to his jaw.

"It wasn't much," Draco said quietly.

Harry kissed him. And then he kissed him again. And again. "It was enough," he insisted. "We both survived, we're both here."

"We'll be okay," Draco managed.

"Together," Harry said forcefully. "Together we'll be okay."

He rolled again, pulling Draco on top of him as their kisses became fervoured. Their bodies rolled and ground together, and Harry started to feel something build in him he'd never felt from someone else before. His hands dropped to Draco's hips, gripping on to the swell of his arse as he pulled at his last remaining bit of clothing. Draco's hands were suddenly on him, and then they were both scrambling, yanking at the boxers, removing any final barriers between them.

Harry cried out wildly as their exposed groins melded into a perfect fusion of movement, and he wrapped his legs over Draco's, thrusting against him desperately. One hand was locked in his beautifully soft hair, the other was clinging to his back, digging into the flesh, giving him purchase. Draco's arms enfolded him completely, hugging him as closely to him as possible as his cries became animalistic and his movements frantic.

"Don't stop," Harry begged. "Don't stop, don't stop-"

Draco didn't stop, if anything he worked even harder, and Harry's world suddenly shattered, his body feeling like it was flying into a million pieces as he stuttered and shook, dimly noting the wail of Draco's climax in his ear.

He felt warm all over as his senses slowly came back to him. Warm, and sticky.

He couldn't help it, he chuckled.

"Urgh," he groaned happily, reaching for his wand, sticking out of his jeans pocket on the floor. He cleaned them up with a flick, then dropped it again before rolling to snuggle his bare and sated form flush against Draco's once more. "Are you okay?" he whispered, unable to stop the hint of nerves he felt creeping in.

Draco though, began to laugh. It stared small, but soon it became something much larger and livelier. "Are you crazy?" he asked, snapping his head to face Harry, happiness abundant in his features. "That was amazing, you're amazing, oh Salazar, I don't ever want to leave this bed!"

Harry bit his lip and touched his fingers gently to Draco's cheek. "I'm sure that could be arranged," he said, not entirely sure he was joking.