Chapter Ten

He rolled Draco to lie on his back, and he hovered looking down at him with reverence. "Is it okay," he rasped, biting his lip. "If I touch you here?" He let his fingers glide over his stomach, from right to left, so lightly he wasn't even really making contact with the fabric of the t-shirt.

"You really do like it, don't you?" Draco asked, almost in awe, and when Harry looked back up he found grey eyes waiting to meet his own.

He hesitated. He didn't want to make Draco feel objectified, or like this was a weird fetish or something, he was sure it wasn't anything like that. "I just think it's lovely," he said honestly. "It feels so nice, it looks so good on you. I like the way your body curves, I like how strong it feels against mine."

Draco swallowed visibly and another tear rolled down the side of his face, but he was smiling fondly, so Harry mirrored the same expression back. "How do you make me feel so good like that?" he asked, and Harry's heart swelled in his chest.

"I don't know," he said with a little laugh, and felt a lump in his own throat. "It's just how I feel, I like telling you how hot you are. You have such an effect on me."

"I can see," Draco replied with an equally nervous laugh, moving his thigh so he nudged against Harry's hard on. Harry felt himself flush in embarrassment, but Draco was hard too, so he nudged him back. It was the first time they'd even acknowledged they were aroused, and heat crept up his neck in anxious anticipation.

"Not so subtle yourself," he teased, and Draco kissed him hungrily.

"You're ridiculously hot Harry," he admonished. "I'd have to be half dead not to react to you rolling around naked on top of me."

The word naked shot straight down Harry's spine and he groaned. He shifted his weight so, like this morning, their cocks fit snugly together, and gave a tentative grind of his hips.

The noise Draco made was utterly sinful, and Harry became pretty certain it wasn't going to take long for him to come at all. "Fuck," he hissed, his vision almost whiting out in pleasure.

"Hang on," Draco said, a hint of urgency to his voice, and Harry immediately pulled back to look at him and see what was wrong.

"Sorry," he stuttered, but Draco shook his head.

"No," he breathed, his voice wavering but his expression stern. "That's what I want, I want more, I want you. I just...I thought..."

He inhaled, his eyes locked on Harry's, then he reached up over his head, grabbed the neck of his shirt, and hoisted it over his head.

For the second time that evening, Harry was pretty certain his heart stopped.

Draco was tense as he dropped the t-shirt onto the floor with their other clothes, his hair in a soft, static-fluffed halo around his head, and Harry knew he needed to say something immediately. "Wow," was all his foggy brain could manage.

"Is it okay?" Draco mumbled self-consciously, looking down at his belly.

He didn't really have the words still, so Harry just gently ran his hand down the edge of his stomach, a soft almost invisible layer of golden hair tickling his fingertips. "It's beautiful, you're beautiful. Are you okay, we don't have to do this?" he added hastily.

"I want to," said Draco determinedly, but his voice was tight.

Harry kissed him worriedly. "Tell me how to help," he said. Draco didn't seem to hesitate at that, he just pulled Harry down on top of him, their sensitised skin pressing together in a crushing hug.

"Just come here," Draco begged, and that, Harry could do.

He wasn't sure how long he undulated slowly and carefully against his lover's almost entirely naked body, stripped down so he was bare and raw and so trusting. Harry wanted to do everything in his power to prove he'd earned that trust. "You feel amazing," he gasped.

"So do you," came Draco's reply, and Harry's grin was so stupidly wide he made it difficult to keep kissing.