Chapter Two

"Happy anniversary," Draco whispered back, ending their Eskimo kiss with a real one on the lips. Harry sighed. He could honestly have wasted the entire day lying around snogging, but unfortunately that wasn't possible.

"Do you want to use my shower?" he asked hopefully, but Draco shook his head.

"I'll pop back to mine," he said sadly, but Harry gave him a squeeze, not wanting to let him slip into melancholy.

"You have better shampoo than me anyway," he said jovially. "I like the way it makes your hair smell."

Draco rolled his eyes. "Well you will insist on using anything you can find that's buy-one-get-one-free," he teased. "If you spent more than a sickle on any of your products you might notice the difference."

"Oi!" Harry cried, diving in to tickle him mercilessly in punishment. "I smell wonderful and you know it!"

"Harry, Harry!" Draco gasped, hooting with laughter, but Harry wasn't giving up. "Get off me you git!"

He loved Draco like this, when he forgot to be sad, when he looked light and happy and flushed. After getting another few seconds of revenge, Harry stopped and yanked Draco on top of him, letting him straddle him so they could kiss with a little more fervour. Draco's weight always felt so solid and comfortable above him. He had to make sure he was in the right mood before he pulled him over him like that, but like now, when he was carefree, the possibility he would be too heavy on Harry didn't occur to him.

He hoped one day soon, he'd be able to make him understand how much he loved it, how he enjoyed Draco's solid form pressed against him, how grounded it made him feel.

"Urgh," Harry said regrettably after a while, and swatted Draco's arse. "Go, before you make us both late."

Before you make me too horny, was what he really meant.

They both slipped out of bed, goofy grins on their faces as Draco fished up his trousers and shoved his feet back through the legs. Harry in turn fetched the Marauders Map from his bedside drawer and gave it a quick check to make sure the coast was clear. If and when they came out as a couple, he wanted it to be on their terms, not because someone had accidently walked around the corner and seen Draco leaving Harry's room with smitten looks on both their faces.

"Wear something cute for me," he said as they stood at the door, his voice low with intent. He honestly liked Draco in whatever he wore, but he was extremely vocal about the clothes he liked him in the most. Anything well fitted that clung to his body got top marks in Harry's book, and dressing in clothes the other especially liked was another way for them to feel connected even from opposite ends of the great hall.

"Only if you'll wear that new polo shirt for me," Draco replied wickedly. He'd got it for Harry as a present when he'd met Pansy to go shopping the previous weekend, and Harry really didn't need any enticement to put it on. It was the perfect green to match his eyes, and he felt absolutely gorgeous in it.

It was funny. When they'd first got together, he wouldn't have guessed Draco could make him feel better about himself too, he thought that was something he would do solely for Draco. But it was unbelievable what effect it could have hearing you were hot and sexy every other hour. Draco looked at him hungrily, like he was a precious gift that he couldn't yet believe he'd been granted.

"I promise," Harry said, giving him a quick but melting kiss, then shooed him out the door.

He wanked in the shower, he couldn't help it. He hoped that wasn't against dating etiquette, but he wasn't sure he could cope with his body in its current state any other way. Waiting for Draco to be ready to take the next step was an enormous part of the joy he was feeling in their new, blossoming relationship, but he was only human, and after a morning like that he needed some sort of relief, or he was in danger of exploding.

He thought of no one but Draco any more when he touched himself, so he figured that was fair. It wasn't even anything too drastic, he just closed his eyes and pictured Draco under the water with him, his hand slipping up and down his shaft until he spilled hot and thick over his fingers.