Ch 36 ye

Recap:
"What day is it?" Was the first thing I could think of saying once we got home.

The boys looked at eachother "well..."

_--===back at home, in the living room sitting down===--_

"Well..." Joey started

"How long do you think you were gone?" Daniel interjected

"Two days...?" I reply cautiously

"When you were in Hell you were there for a week and you were on earth for a day so it's Friday" Dean said, not bothering to tiptoe around the answer.

"That's where I was?" My voice was small and wobbly from the thought.

I had been literally dragged though hell and back...no wonder why I was and am so messed up.

Ever since I had been held captive my uncontrollable powers of have stopped. I decided to make sure I still had control of some powers, I had made my hand invisible.

I soon realized my mistake of revealing my powers and looked up to see Sam and Dean looking at me like I had grown another head.

I wonder if I can actually do that...

No I haven't done a spell for that yet but I think I saw a passage about it.
I quickly make my hand visible and placed it in my pocket, covering it with the fabric.

" Uh Louella did you just do that" Sam asked cautiously

"Uh.. Yeah" I said sheepishly, feeling like I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar, if it were invisible.

"Did Crowley do this to you?"

"No..." I drawl, looking at Joey and Daniel for help

"She has had this ability for... A while.. Now" Daniel said also sounding guilty

"Why haven't you told us?" Dean asked, clenching and unclenching his jaw showing his anger, causing me to flinch back from instinct.

"Because you didn't ask?" Joey supplied as I put that reply in a mental tab for replies to questions.

"Hey Louella, what can you do?" Sam softly asked, distracting the attention from everyone suffocating me, and giving Dean a chance to cool off. Everyone looked at my slouched demeanor that is currently trying to suck itself into the seat beneath.

"Uhm.... I like... I... Honestly don't know what I can do to my full extent." I replied honestly.

_-=And that was the beginning of training=-_

"Since you don't know fully know what you can do, we took you out here so no one could be affected by whatever you do, so experiment as much as you want" Sam says, taking a few steps away into safety along with Dean, Joey, and Daniel beside him.

"Ok so you say you can bend water, can you try to levitate some of the water from the bowl that's in front of you?"

I nodded my head and sat down in front of the bowl but made sure my back wasn't to the boys so they could see, too and started concentrating on the bowl in front of me.

---
A/n
:3