Chapter 15~ powers?

[edited]
I squeal too, wishing I was invisible. Joey screams again, this time with more intensity, ok I get it, he sees me, right?

"u-uh Louella w-w-where did you go" he stutters, looking around.

"w-what d-do y-you m-m-mean, Joey?"
I ask, still wishing to be invisible for the remainder of the time. Joeys eyes widen at the sound of my voice. I didn't realize I was crouching, so I stand up and walk towards Joey. He is still staring at the place where he first saw me come out of the bathroom.

I inhale sharply, causing Joey to jump, shrieking too, because he didn't know that I was right beside him. By now, Daniel had come to his side.

"what's wrong?" Daniel queries.
"I-I-I uh, uhm" Joey stutters in response.
"I d-don't know, j-Joey is acting weird." I reply for him.

Daniel jumps, looking around.
"Louella... Where are you?" He says cautiously.

"W-what do you mean? I-I'm right infront of you." I say.

Daniel now looks as scared as Joey.
"W-what's wrong, y-you guys are making me scared." I ask.

"Oh, haha I see, nice joke, now you can come out now." Daniel then bursts into laughter, looking around for my appearance.

" w-what?" I ask, dumbfound.

"seriously, come out." Daniel says with a slowly disappearing smile turning into seriousness

I look down at myself to see what's wrong, but find nothing there, and scream.
"j-Joey? Where am I? W-What happened? Why c-can't I see myself when i-I look down?"

"c-calm d-d-down. It's okay.." Joey tries to reassure

" j-Joey... Am i-I dead...?" My voice comes out as a hoarse whisper. I start crying, wondering what happened.

"n-no. I-i don't t-think so, sweetie. I-it's okay, y-you seemed t-to somehow d-d-dissapear."
Joey manages to stutter out.

"w-what happened? I-I'm scared."

"I-it's ok, sweetie. C-come here."
Joey opens his arms up for a hug, looking straight forward, suppressed fear etched on his face, most likely trying hard at masking his fear for my sake.

"b-but j-Joey I-I don't h-h-have any c-clothes on" I remember, becoming self conscious.

"I-it's gonna be alright y/n, I c-can't see you anyways."

I embrace Joey in a hug as he awkwardly wraps his arms around me, finding my hair to stroke. Daniel sits still, just staring at Joey in confusion with his mouth wide open. He puts his hand out to where he supposed my back was, but he was pretty wrong.

"d-Daniel *giggle* t-that is m-my shoulder."

"oh, uh, uhm I sh-knew that."

Joey snickers at Daniel.

"I- I think I know how to turn visible, i-I just need t-to will myself to be-become I-invisible, I think, b-but before, c-can someone s-show me where t-the freaking towels are?" I say.
Joey let go of my embrace, me leaving a bit of water behind on his shirt from that wasn't previously there, and him and Daniel make their way back to my bathroom.

" Are you in here?" Daniel asks.

"uh.. Y-Yeah" I say awkwardly.

Daniel opens the cabinets below the sink and takes out a towel, holding it up into the air. I quickly snatch the towel, blushing .

"I, uh g-guess I-I should h-have looked there f-first."

I wrap the towel around myself and will myself to become visible. I now know I'm visible because I can now see my reflection in the mirror and my parents are now just staring at me, with an array of emotions, but the prominent one is confusion.