Part 6:

Part 6: [END, but please read all the way to the bottom of the page and the part after this!]

It's Saturday and Cabe is going to spend the night.

I tried to get him to come over the night of the football game and the old lady incident, but he wouldn't.

I didn't blame him either, I didn't push him too hard, which he was surprised at, but I know he might be, probably is, kinda, sorta, gay. I'm done with the pretending I don't know.

Cabe needed alone time. The Tag that knew that was over ruled by the Tag that 'didn't know a thing'.

I didn't have a single thing planned. No video games, I took the console out of my room, no Netflix, I unhooked my Wii, no card games, I hid them in my drawer.

We were going to talk. Whether he wanted to or not.

But first I was going to try and get him to tell me, if that didn't work, I was coming out for him.

Ding! Dong!

I stood up from my spot on the couch and took a deep breath. Serious Tag doesn't come out very often, so he's still kinda rusty around the edges.

I bounce on my feet like I'm a boxer and shake out my hands.

“Tag. What the hell are you doing? Answer the door.” Lissa put her hands on her hips and looked at me like I was stupid.

I sighed and walk over to the door and open it.

“Hey, Tag! Took you long eno-” he started.

“Room.” I let him in and closed the door behind him and locked it.

“What?” he furrowed his black eyebrows.

“Room.” I said again. Just one word.

“Uhm...” he stared at me for a long while before saying, “yeah, okay, dude. Whatever.”

“Hey Cabe!” Lissa popped out of the living room and walked into the foyer where we stood.

“Hey, Lis,” he smiled and they hugged.

Was it only last week I was thinking they were going to marry each other and have cute little Johnston-Ellis babies walking around? I sighed. My hopes have been crushed.

He will forever only be my soulbrotha.

“Is my brother being weird yet?” Lissa asked.

“Kinda, why?” Cabe answered.

“He was pretending to box instead of opening the door for you,” she spilled. I shot up.

Crap.

“Bringing out Serious Tag are we?” he smirked but looked worried nonetheless. Now that I'm looking for them, I'm finding cracks in his amour everywhere.

I wasn't exactly happy about that.

“Room.” I said, crossing my arms. My face was blank.

He furrowed his eyebrows but started up the stairs.

I sighed and started to follow him into my room also when my sister caught my arm. “Can I listen in?” she asked.

“No! And just for that I'm setting up my Ipod in front of my door so you can't hear anything,” I stuck my tongue out at her.

“No fair!” she complained to my retreating back.

I got upstairs and went in my room to find that Cabe was in the bathroom.