Chapter 7 / 12

- Yoojung's pov-

I went in front of the school gate after 10 minutes,

" What do you want to do here? " I asked.

" I want to show you something " He replied. 

We went inside the building and went into a small room, it was full of drawings.

" You drew all this? " I questioned surprisingly.

" Yeah but I came to give you something " He lend me a thick book.

I opened up and saw his amazing drawings inside,

" That's all you " He mentioned.

I just notice all the drawing says CYJ (  Choi Yoo Jung ) on it, I was so moved by his present that I ran and hugged him tightly, he slowly hugged back.

" Thank you " I said.

" You're the only one I think of when I'm alone " He said back.

We untie our arms around each other and smiled brightly before the door opened, it was Nayoung.

" Did I ruin your moment? your eye contact seems serious " Nayoung told us.

" Just stay out of it Nayoung " Rocky said before pulling me out of the room.

" What about Insuk? " Nayoung asked me.

" What about him? " I asked back.

" Ahh, this annoying girl " Nayoung sighs and leave us.

We walked back to the camp when Insuk called me,

" I'll leave now " Rocky told us.

Insuk and I sat down on the bench and chatted,

" Insuk ah, can you do me a favor? " I asked.

" Sure " He said.

" Let's break up since it was just a bet" I said straight to him.

" What? " He looked at me confused.

" I didn't date you out of my feeling anyways, it's not best to continue this relationship if we don't really like each other " I explained to him.

" I ask you to date me because I really liked you " He mentioned.

" But I don't feel the same way " I replied as I stood up and left.

I walked around the beach and sat down on the sand, I played my guitar while singing the first song I learned.

" Want me to teach you new chords on the guitar? " Rocky suddenly questioned.

" Okay " I responded.

he sat down behind/side of me and put his hand around the back of my shoulder to hold my right hand and his other hand on my left hand, it felt really good. He taught me so much,

" You're really good " He complimented.

" You're still way better " I answered.

" You'll be perfect on stage " He said.

" You'll look better on stage " I said back.

We both giggled.

---------

I went to the camp fire where Rocky was already there, we chatted for awhile but we were so tired that we didn't see the time anymore and just fell asleep.

-------

In the morning,

I woke up at 6 when I notice I was sleeping with Rocky, my head was on his shoulder and his head was on top of my head. When I was trying to get up, Rocky woke up

" It's already morning, we have school today " I reminded him.

" Okay " He replied.

While I was walking out of the girls toilet, I saw Insuk and Nayoung talking

" Aren't you mad at Yoojung for breaking up with you and dating someone else? " Nayoung questioned.

" I'll get over it! Haven't you cried enough? " Insuk shouted back at her.

I went out acting like I didn't hear or see anything, even though I heard Insuk calling, I just ignore him.

" School starts in 15 minutes so please enter the classrooms now, 1st floor is for class F and D, 2nd floor is class C and B, 3rd floor is only for class A " The teacher announced.

Nayoung, Rocky and I are in class A and Insuk is in Class B.

We all gather in our classes,

" Hello, I'm your homeroom, vocal and dance trainer Bae " She greeted.

" Good morning trainer Bae " Everyone greeted back.

" I'll assign your seats for the 4 months training, first can I have Rocky and Soo Hyun in the first table, next is Sunji and Maru, and then Yoo Jung and Nayoung " She called out.

Me and Nayoung looked at each other, then Rocky and I exchange glaces.

" Next row is Soomin, Haeun, Sanghyun, Sejeong, Dani and Jonghyun " Trainer Bae added.

We all got to our seats and sat down,

" Don't mention Rocky when you're with me" Nayoung told me.

" Who said I will " I replied.

We glared at each other and turn away. I could see Rocky looking at us from the side of my eyes.

While we were starting English class, I was doing very well because I'm live in the US before but Nayoung kept kicking my leg, it was already red but I'm scared to distract the class. She suddenly scratch me with her ruler,

It was bleeding so I raised up my hand,

" May I use the bathroom? " I asked.

" Sure " Trainer Bae replied.

I bowed and left the classroom.

In the toilet, I was cleaning the blood on my arm. There was a scar because it was a deep cut. I went back to the classroom,

" You're back, please do page 7 of the workbook " Trainer Bae told me.

" Yes " I responded.

I sat down and open my workbook.

10 minutes later, class ended and it was dance class

" What happened? You're not the type to use the bathroom at class time " Rocky questioned.

" I just felt like going " I answered.

" You're lying, let me see your arm " He said as he looked at the scar.

" It's fine " I said back.

" What about your leg? " He asked.

" It's just red " I replied.

" Be careful around her " He warned me.

" I know " I said back.

Update when reads reach 1000! Please vote and follow^^ thx ( since the reads went up too fast in one day, I'll wait till the reads reach 1000 because I still need to prepare the next chapter )

The Bet // Astro Rocky 라키 & I.O.I Choi Yoo Jung ff //On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara