Chapter 11 / 12

- Jaehyun's pov-

" You came back " Rocky said shocked.

" Sorry, I wanted to visit you " I told Rocky.

" Why are you with Yoo Jung? " He asked.

" I met her in the summer camp, She was feeling dizzy so I carried her " I replied him.

" Let's talk inside " He said.

We walked inside, put Yoo Jung on the bed and sat down,

" Why did you come looking for me? " Rocky questioned.

" I heard you got hurt from your trainer's friend that works in my office " I answered.

" You know I don't want a family right? " Rocky stated.

" I know but why? " I asked him.

" Things just go wrong when I have a family and I can't make free decisions so I decided to continue my life happily just the way it is now " He explained.

" But.... " I said as he cut in " Don't hurt Yoojung and don't come finding me again, if I see you...... I-I might want a family " He told me.

" I'm sorry for leaving with just a note " I said.

I stood up and hugged him tightly,

" I missed you, brother " I patted his back to calm him down.

" I miss you too " He whispered while sobbing.

Suddenly Yoo Jung stood up and ran out the room. Rocky was about to chase her but I stopped him,

" I'll go, you can rest " I told him.

I ran after Yoojung until the roof top, she was gonna jump off the building when I pulled her down. She was trying to escape but I held her tight.

" Come to your senses " I said to her.

" I feel bad for everything, everyone " She shouted as he put her head on my chest.

" Let's talk " I took my jacket and lay it on the floor.

" Sit down " I pulled her down to sit on the ground.

Her hands were shaking so I held it tightly,

" Are you worried? " I asked her.

" Everybody that became friends with me have a hard pass, I just think I'm visible to only people that lack attention " She stated.

" Don't worry, you'll always have a shoulder to cry on, a heart to share your problems and friends to be with, you have everything a normal girl has " I calmed her down.

" Are you sure? I seem to be an outcast " She told me as she looked in my eyes.

She was so pretty, no, I didn't fall for her.....

" You're not an outcast so don't worry, I'm here for you every time " I told her.

She smiled at me and we chatted for awhile.