Chapter 4 / 12

' Sorry the last chapter, I got mixed up with Yoo Jung and Yuju because I have 4 fanfics '

- Yoojung's pov -

Today is my day to re-evaluate my level in dance and singing skills,

" Class D, Choi Yoo Jung " The teacher called.

" I'm here " I stood up.

" Please start your performance " Mr. Hwang stated.

" Yes, sir " I said.

I started my performance as soon as he told me to.

" Your new level is...... A " Mr. Hwang announced.

" Thank you " I said as I bowed.

I left the room to find Rocky, he was always in the practice room.

" Yah Rocky! Great news, I got an A " I cheered as I went to hug him.

" Congratulations! But what are you doing? " He said.

I just notice I was squeezing him in my embrace,

" Sorry " I replied.

" Our next class is Math class, let's go before the teacher comes " Rocky told me.

We both took our books from the locker and head to class.

>> Flash forward >>

[ Sorry for the quick skip ]

1 year later, I was living in San Francisco because my aunt is willing to pay for my new performing arts school. I left Rocky and the school to go to that Academy,

" Aunt Yumi, I'm off to the Academy " I shouted as I left for the bus station.

I ride on the bus and sat down in my usual spot, a guy came to me

It was Hwang Insuk, a Korean boy

" What do you want? " I asked.

" Yoo Jung ah, Wanna bet? " He said.

" On what? " I questioned.

" If you go out with me then I will break the rumors about you being an orphaned with no parents, I bet I can change your life" He said.

" What? Why would I? And don't talk about my mom " I replied.

" If you go out with me for the entire 4 months of our summer school I will never mention her " He told me.

" Fine, just for 4 months " I promised.

" Great! We start today " He said as he put his hand around my shoulder.

" Yah, don't be too cheesy " I warned him.

I am suppose to join a 4 months summer school starting next week, and we are going with a few Korean performing arts school that is all over the world.

-------

1 week later,

It was the day for our flight to Korea for summer school, I was sitting next to Insuk in my right and the window in my left.

------

" The plane is landing, please put your seat belts on and toilet are not to be used " The pilot announced.

We all sat down and waiting for landing. I looked out the the window for awhile, when my eyes saw someone familiar

" Isn't that Rocky? " I thought.