Chapter 3 / 12

The next day, I was practically in the practice room for the whole day.

" What are you doing here? " Rocky asked.

" I was learning a dance for my performance in 2 days " I replied as I sat down in the side of the room playing with my phone.

" Can you show me what you prepare? That way I can tell you what to change " Rocky questioned as he grab my hand and pull me up to stand.

I started my dance and looked at him staring at me with a smile and a suspicious face.

" Why are you giving me that look? " I asked as he looked up at with a weird expression on his face.

" It wasn't very attractive, but it was good " He answered as he took off his sweater leaving a plain white shirt on and start teaching me the basic moves that I need to master before going to the hard ones that might be hard to learn in two days.

" These steps are simple but they attract people to watch your performance " He told me as he gave me a bright smile.

We continue practicing until it was 8:30pm,

" It's late and I haven't ate dinner " I said to myself as I sat down and rest my head against the wall.

" I'll get you some ramen from the store outside, wait here " Rocky said as he left the room to buy ramen.

I waited inside the room when the lights turn off, I was so scared that I couldn't move even a bit when the door opened and a guy with black hoodie, black jeans, black t-shirt, black shoes, black hat over the hoodie walked in the room. I tried looking at his face but he was wearing a black mask to cover his face, he walked closer and closer to me and suddenly touch my shoulder.

" Who are you?" I asked him as he looked down, I don't recognize his eyes but he got closer and closer to me when he turned me facing the back.

" Stay quiet " He whisper as he taped my month with duck tape and stood up. " If you stay quiet and listen to me, nothing will happen to you " He added as he walk to the door and locked the door.

He pulled me by my shirt, and drop me behind the large boxes.

" Is there a camera? " He questioned as he looked around the room.

I shook my head side to side telling him ' no there isn't '.

He took off his sweater and gave it to me,

" I know it's cold " He said as he stood up and walk away.

Why is he leaving me here? What should I do?

I couldn't stand up because I couldn't balance and my feet was under a large box.

Suddenly the door knob opened and someone came in and turn the lights on,

" Yoo Jung ah! Where are you? " Someone shouted. I recognize Rocky's voice.

I kick the boxes and he turn to me,

" Yoo Jung  ah, why are you there? " he asked as he took the duck tape off.

" There was someone here just now and he did this to me " I told Rocky as he stood up and looked around the around and out the door.

" Do you know him?" He asked me.

" No but he was wearing all black " I answered as he took the boxes out and took me to his dorm.

" Why are you bringing me in here? Where is the others? " I questioned as I looked around the room.

" It's nice right? I live with a roommate but he always practice rapping with Mr. Seok around this time " He stated as the door suddenly open.

" Oh, who's this? " A guy with blue hair and white shirt with blue jeans asked.

" Hello, I'm Choi Yoo Jung " I introduce myself.

" Hello, I'm Kang Minhyuk " He said as I bowed in response.

" Are you in Rocky's class? " Minhyuk questioned as he walk to his closet.

" You can go now " Rocky said as he pushed me out of the room.

" What's wrong? " I questioned as he stood outside and closed the door.

" Minhyuk hate girls in our room " He told me as he went in.

I walked away while giggling. I went in my room and nobody was there, I decided to make myself a cup of ramen that Rocky bought. I boiled the water, put the ramen in and waited for 4 minutes. I took a quick shower after I ate and went straight to bed before a long day tomorrow.

Well that's it for now! See you guys next week!^^