"Shut up!" Francis shouted with a frown, "No. She may look like her and she may even sound and share the same name as her, but they are not the same person. This one... I only wanted to use her to serve as a distraction for me to steal my share from Arthur. I wasn't intending on actually handing her over! I need her!"

Antonio was about to reply when he found himself lost for words, he just sighed a gentle laugh, "I don't think Arthur would be your only competition for her, Francis."

Francis furrowed his brows, "What's that supposed to mean? Do you fancy her too?"

Antonio quickly blushed a deep red, "Wha-no! No, of course not! I'm just saying, she seems quite comfortable with Alfred, don't you think?"

Francis huffed as he straightened his back and turned to head back towards his ship for some extra help on searching for the two, "No. Alfred is... Well, 'Alfred'. Y'know, it wouldn't work out... A-And we're getting off topic! Arthur isn't going to trade if he doesn't see her here with us.... Follow me."

Francis led the way towards the ship where a few of the crew members were still aboard cleaning and restocking while the rest were still on the island.

"Hey all of you here!" Francis shouted, gaining their attention, "Remember the girl and boy I was with? Miss _______ and Alfred?" He asked. Most of them nodded, the rest watched silently, Francis continued, "They escaped me today and are somewhere on this island. Since we are on an island, there is no way possible for them to escape, so bring them to me. Alive, of course..."

"Aye, sir!" Some shouted, Francis quickly then added, "And if you see any other of your fellow mates on land, tell them too. Whoever finds them will be rewarded greatly."

With that, many of them quickly stopped what they were doing and headed down to the deck and like a virus, they spread through the town in search of the two.

Justin, have exited the hidden room with the unlocked box in his coat pocket, had overheard the entire ordeal as he quietly snuck around the ship out of the two captain's line of sight.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something..." Francis said as he looked at Antonio.

"What?" Antonio replied.

The two unknowingly stared at each other for a moment while Justin quietly snuck off the ship unspotted.

"I'm not sure, but I'm sure I'll remember sooner or later." Commented Francis as he turned to head towards his room to get some supplies before he continued out once again to search for the two runaways...

--- Elsewhere ---

"It's night already." Arthur spoke aloud, "Time sure does fly fast."

The crescent moon only lit so much of the dark and worn ship as he alone sailed it west.

There was a certain melody though, hidden in the gentle winds.

Arthur sighed.

He reached down into his pockets and pulled out a small, bent ring.

The ship continued its steady path foreword as he held the small ring beside a matching one he wore on his left hand.

It was a gentle night with gentle winds...

--------- don't wanna end it here.!--------

Morning came rather quickly.

The birds were chirping and the sluggish pirates walked around the town, dragging their feet on the ground as they regretted their actions the night before.