Parents Should be Loving Not Abusive

I walked to school the next holding hands with Hannah. I was trying my very best to comfort her. As we walked many people, some who we didn't even know, spat on us, threw things at us, called us names and even tried to physically hurt us. But we walked into the principal's office with our phones in hand. We knocked on the door and she greeted us. We sat down in front of her and showed her the post. She read it quickly and turned to us. "It's lie isn't it?" We nodded our heads. She sighed and told us to go to class. When we arived at our classroom, Josh was almost immidietely brought to the office. We looked at eachother lovingly. We had done it.

We continued on with the day like normal. We found out that Josh had detention for a month and when school was over we went home. It was a great day. We did our homework and then we ate dinner. But when we finished our meal, someone knocked on the door. I opened it and saw the police man. He looked worried for a moment and said "Alex, I'm not sure if this is good or bad news. But we found your parents." I froze. Just the thought of having to convince a judge to send my parents to jail was enough to kill me. I wanted them there, but then again they were my parents and I loved them. I nodded and whispered a thank you. He gave my shoulder a reassuring squeeze and left. I shut the door with my back and just thought. My parents could either go free and I would be forced to go back. Or they would be sent to jail and I would be forced to live the rest of my life knowing that I was the one who sent them there.

As the possibilities ran through my head, I slod down the wall. Soon I was sitting on the floor. I let my head fall into my hands as I sobbed. My hair cascaded around my head and you could barely see me abymore. I let out a loud gasp for breath and immidietely Hannah was at my side. She wrapped her arms around me as she sat in front of me. She was sitting in my lap and she could feel how cold I was. "Sh sh sh... It's ok... What's wrong?" she asked pulling off her flannel and wrapping it around me. I finished crying before I told her. "Th-they found my p-parents..." I could tell that she was shocked because she turned stiff as a board and was completely silent. She finally hugged me tight. She stood up when I was finished with my tears. I was too tired to go on so I closed my eyes. She sighed and picked me up, brought ne to our room and put me on the bed. She came in again later and slid into bed beside me. She hugged me tight and we fell asleep.