Sleepovers

Hannah had jumped onto my back. She was giggling like a maniac and I ended up laughing as I ran around the house with her. I finally lut her on the couch and I fell to the ground in exhaustion. "Don't go. You can call your parents and sleep over for the weekend. Please!" She put her hands together in a begging sort of way and made an adorable face. I couldn't resost that face so I sighed and said "fine" In a exasperated tone. I called my parents and needless to say, they wanted me home. In the end I yelled at them and hung up. I saw Hannah looking at me with worry. "It's fine. They probably won't even remember me tomorrow..." I heard her force a chuckle but I knew it was just for comfort. I a single tear roll down my cheek and I wiped it with my flannel shirt's sleeve. She got down on the floor with me and wiped my tears. But her affection only made me cry more. She hugged me as I cried lightly on her shoulder. I wasn't soobing, I barely cared about my parents at all. I was just jealous of her family. I finished crying and lightly punched her on the arm as a friendly "thank you".

It reached midnight and we had our homework done. We were dancing alomg with her mother until she said she needed sleep. We said godnight and turned off the music. Hannah brought me to her room. It was full of band and movie posgers as well as hand drawn art. "You draw?" I asked feeling the rough paper of one of jer pieces. She nodded at me and gave me a questioning lookas if to say "do you like them?" "they're great" I chuckled. She sighed with relief. I looked around her room some more when I realized something. "Um... Hey,han?" I asked. "Hm?" she asked. "Where am I gonna sleep? And what am I gonna wear. She thought for a moment before taking a baggy band t-shirt out of her closet and handing it to me. She smiled and sighed. She said "I guess we'll have to share a bed.... But as long as you, you little pansexual, don't try anything on me, we should be fine..." She chuckled and so did I.

We went into seperate rooms to change and I tied up my hair. I read what it said on my shirt "Prince". I tugged at it to make sure it was covering my underwear as she didn't need me to flash her. However, I walked into her room too early. She was half naked. I blushed furiously and covered my eyes with my hands as I gasped. "It's fine, hinestly" she chuckled "you can look if you want, I mean it's not like you don't have boobs either" I lowered my hands timidly and swallowed the lump in my throat. I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding when she finally put on a shirt. She sat on her bed and started looking at her phone. All of a sudden her eyes widened and I asked what was wrong. It was Josh. He had texted her. She dragged me onto the bed and we spent an hour co-authoring her texts. When they finally said goodnight we were both too tired and we fell asleep.