Kisses of Love and Yells of Anger

Later that night when she came home I greeted her with an uexppected hug. "Woah there, doof. Was my mom really that boring?" I let go and shook my head. I looked down and hid my blush. "Can I ask you something? In you room?" I bit my lip and tugged on my sleeve in nervousness. "Ok?" She said. We went upstairs together and I sat by her desk, admiring the picture again. "Well... I brought you here because I think I can ginally tell you who I like..." I sat up straight and looked her in the eye. Her brown orb-like eyes shimmered beautifully. She smirked and said "so who is it?" eagerly. I hesitated for a moment but I closed my eyes and whispered "you". A long and awkward silence followed. She was obviously taken aback. Ithought she would get angry, but instead she sounded almost... Comforting. "Oh. Well, d-doof. I'm flattered. But You know that I-I like you as a friend. But are we cool?" I nodded my head slowly and whiped a tear off of my cheek. "Oh no, don't cry... Wait, I might know what can make you fell slightly better. But just once, ok?" I let tears fall freely and nodded. Then it was as if the world stopped.

She kissed me.

She kissed me passionately and ran her fingers through my hair as she did so. When she stopped we were both breathless. She was also the first to speak. "That was... Awesome." we both chuckled. We were both tired and we decided to go to bed. She faced away from and I wanted to wrap an armaround her. "C-can I hold you?" I whispered. "Of course..." I put my arm under her's and put it around her waist. Soon just after that, I heard her breaths deepen. She had fallen asleep. She slowly and unconsciously turned towards me. Her face was nuzzled right into my neck. I pulled my head back to look at her again. She looked beautiful when she slept. She looked adorable. Even though she had a tough exterior, I knew deep down that there was a soft spot insode of her. All I had to do was open it. I rested my head back ontop of hers and fe asleep. We cuddled unknowingly into eachother during our sleep. I felt like I was on a cloud, hugging an angel. I realized again how much I loved her.

We woke the next day to find that it was Sunday. She watched as I packed my bag. I changed into her clothes bit promised to give them back. When we finished breakfast, Hannah gave me a hug and said "I'm sorry by the way. But good luck, doof." We chuckled and I left the house. I walked down her driveway, but I stopped for a moment when I reached the bottom. I stood there and thought. "My parents are gonna be so mad" I muttered to myself. As much as I didn't want to, I left. I walked down onto the peer and to my house, fearing for my life. I shakily took mh keys out of my bag and opened the door. As soon as I walked in, I heard yells. "How could you?!"
"How dare you?! Up to your room, NOW?!"
I ran up the stairs crying the whole time. I walked into my room and locked the door. I sat on my bed and just cried. I cried because my parents were angry. I cried because I was alone all over again. Butworst of all, I cried because I couldn't have Hannah. I knew it was bad to dwell on those things, but I couldn't help it.