There Is Always A First Time

I was changing.. upgrading, I started to go out to the clubs with my buddies.. enjoy each and every moment knocks !

It was a Sunday noon when It was raining and i was in a half sleep.. of course I was at Roy's place. I woke up by the smell of a coffee..  I rubbed my eyes and felt so good for a gorgeous view. Roy was standing in a door of his bedroom with 2 hot coffee mugs in a tray!

" Good morning sunshine.." he smiled

" Good morning " "whats the time?" I thought it was just 10 am

"its 2 o'clock" he replied.

I growled in disbelief

"dont worry cherry, I woke up just half an hour earlier, remember we slept in the morning.. so its not an issue. and its Sunday.. so we can sleep bit more than usual .. right?"

" Right" I smiled wider

" hey how did you know that I would wake up now that u made coffee at the perfect time for me?" I was baffled!

and there was a wicked smirk on his gorgeous face! "I know everything!" he mimicked prof Cook and we burst out laughing !!

After finishing coffee I went towards the window in his bedroom.. I love rains !

I turned back to see him, our eyes met and he just nodded.. I smiled at him and we both ran towards the main door of his apartment!

We both went to his backyard where we could enjoy the rains!

" you know what? " i started " I cant just stay inside if its raining.. staying in makes me feel like I m wasting every little thing.. like I'm loosing precious things.. I love it when these tiny droplets touch my body.. and ultimately my soul!"

He was just listening to everything I said!

" Thanks" he said in my ear

"why?"

"for letting me know the importance of these things in my life"

I smiled wide and said

"We'll have our thanksgiving program later on .. but for now we need to enjoy the rains "

we spent almost 3 hours there.. dancing , making wicked faces , slipping and even rolling .. got wet as hell.. plus the mud made us look like lil kids :P

but who cares?.. we had fun !

and we had to get back coz rain had stopped

"may be his tank got empty" Roy said pointing towards sky..

oh i love this roguish charm :P

and now the real problem arose!

we entered his home all dirty .. he asked me to go and clean myself up before him.. but i refused to do that and let him go to have a shower first!

I realized that i have got nothing to wear! and how can I wait inside the bathroom till he does the laundry? ahh hard life!! I sigh

I waited for a few minutes when he got out of the shower! I couldnt move anywhere as i was dirty af!

I was stunned to see him in just a towel wrapped around his waist!! I almost caught breathing so I just turned away..

" you can go now.. have the shower!"

"Roy, I cant just come out the way u did.. I need some cloths for Gods sake!"

I know he was laughing hard inside on what I just said but he was smart enough to disguise!