Chapter 1

HI, this is a story I have been experimenting with...just the monologue...let me know what you think and if you want another chapter. THanks have a good day.../night/morning

 Alrighty!

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Faggot!” My face was shoved into the cold, hard metal of the locker bay at a painful speed, but I didn’t respond. Once, I may have reached my hand up to my cheek, to soothe the throbbing, but I was well used to it now. Hunter sauntered away, smirking to his friends, who all laughed as I picked up my books, and redialled my locker combination. What he did could never compare to anything in the real world.

Shoving my books into my locker, I grabbed my bag and hoisted it over my shoulder. Ducking my head, I walked towards the school gates, deciding that I needed more. In fact, my body trembled, not liking that it had been withheld for this long. Keeping my gaze down, I made my way to the familiar streets of ‘downtown’.

I lived in a ‘downtown’ area, and went to school in a fairly ‘downtown’ place, but now, I was venturing the ‘downtown’ part of this entire ‘downtown’ suburb. My feet took me towards a certain warehouse, and once I arrived at the grey building, I knocked on the door.

It swung open, after, no doubt, the person checking who it was first.

Upon seeing me, the man, probably in his late twenties, nodded, and I entered.

“You need more already?”

I met his gaze and gave him a steely glare. He didn’t press. Instead, the man grabbed his phone and texted someone.

Turning to me, he informed “Conner will be here in a minute.”

I nodded, fingers drumming a pattern down the side of my leg. I was always like this when I had been without for more than a few days. My fingers fumbled through my pocket and pulled out the wad of cash in it. I had earned half of the two hundred by playing poker, and the other half playing pool.

I heard footsteps echoing through the vast warehouse, and I glanced up through my dark fringe. I saw Conner standing before me. He had his usual attire in place, consisting of jeans and a leather jacket. His dark hair was styled into a peak, and he smirked at me.

“Alexander, my favourite client. What will it be today?”

“Meth.” Was my short reply. I had no interest in formalities.

“Well, that has become fairly popular, I don’t know if we have any left...”

“How much do you want?” I gritted out, well used to his games.

“$120.” He replied.

“What?!” I spat out. “Last month you were selling it for ten!”

“Well, if you don’t want it...”

I grabbed a rolled up wad of cash that amounted to the enormous sum of $120, and handed it over to him. Conner smirked, knowing that I would relent. Bastard.

“For that much, I’m expecting at least double.”

“Of course.” Conner told me, reaching into his pocket. “Just for you, I’ll give you two vials.”

“Three.” I bargained.

“Two and half and we have a deal.”

I nodded, and he chucked me a vial of tablets. MY hand shot out and grabbed it, tucking it away into my pocket. Conner unscrewed the lid to a vial and added two tablets into my second vial.