Justin placed his hand on my knees. "Calm yourself down." He took his Cell out his pocket. "I send Melissa a text to bring the girls in."

A moment later after he finished typing the door opened.

A police officer in uniform opened the door. He gave me a tight smile looking about the room then moved off to the side.

"Mummy!" The girls screamed as they came rushing into the room.

Justin and Jackson caught them when they would have jumped upon my bed.

"Mummy is not too well at the moment. You have to hug her gently." Justin explained holding Jacky to him.

Jackson lifted Tina up to give me a kiss on the cheek.

I turned to the other side so that Jacky could do the same.

"Did we kiss you better?" Tina asked stroking my hand.

I nodded my head. "I feel much better now."

"What about our little sister is she all better?" Jacky asked in her childlike voice.

I looked to the men. Why did they tell the girls about the baby?

As if reading my mind Jackson spoke up.

"They heard the adults talking as you were rushed to hospital." Jackson rested his chin on top of Tina's head as he sat back in the chair.

"Daddy," Tina turned to look at Jackson. "Will uncle Marcus be alright?"

"Daddy?" I echoed. I remembered them running up to the twins shouting that name. "Did you tell them?"

I felt anger that they went behind my back to tell the girls something so sensitive.

Justin shook his head. "They asked. We answered."

Jacky nodded. "MJ and Marc told us they were our daddies."

I raised my eyebrows. "I be having a word with them."

I never knew kids were ones to chat so much.

"Does that mean daddy Daniel is not our daddy anymore?" Tina asked her wide blue eyes looking up at me.

I shook my head. "Justin and Jackson are your daddies."

"Like forever daddies. They won't go away again." Jacky grabbed a hold of Justin hand as she sat in his lap.

Justin kissed the side of her head. "We will never leave you."

"Or mummy." Jacky added.

"Or mummy." Justin repeated looking me dead in the eye.

The moment was broken when we heard noise from outside the door.

It swung open to reveal two men in suits they had badges on their waist belt.

By the look of them one could assume they were cops.