But Minho was not listening, his attention was fully on his painting. Sulli stared at Minho’s focused face…This man…he looks best when he’s working on his Art…He looks so passionate and so focused…

Sulli took a few steps away to put the drawing on the paper. It was perfect. It describes what they need exactly the way she wants it.

“You’re perfect.” Said Sulli

“Huh?” Asked Minho

He heard her?  Wasn’t he so focused in his painting?

“I mean your drawing...it’s perfect.” Said Sulli

Minho gave Sulli the painting.

“Wow….” Sulli is rendered speechless…. Wow…what a beautiful woman….she is under  the water but she looks happy...no..sad…there’s something about the smile that makes you think she’s not happy…but not sad? The woman…why is she under water?

“Stop staring at it too much.” Said Minho

“Don’t tell me the painting will also feel uncomfortable?” asked Sulli

“No. Will that be fine? Are you going to put that in Luceat?” asked Minho

“Yeah..I think I will…this is beautiful.” Said Sulli

Minho finished his cup of coffee.

Sulli put the painting on the paper. PERFECT!!!

Sulli looked at her watch…3:00AM… Hmm…

“I’ve gotten everything together now. Thank you so much for your help, Minho.” Said Sulli

Minho…She just easily calls him by his name.

Sulli fixed her things…she still has a few hours to grab some sleep.

“You’re…not yet going home?” asked Sulli.

Minho took his shirt off and unveiled the sculpture. It has a better form now…it looks to be an image of a couple hugging each other…though the features are not yet clear…it already looks good.

“I told you I need to finish a lot of things.” Said Minho

“Ah…yes..you’re right.” Said Sulli

Oh no…it’s 3AM…it’s going to be dark…Sulli normally does not get worried over being in school at wee hours…but walking her way home at this time is going to be the first time.

Sulli took a deep breath. What can happen anyway? There wouldn’t be any person outside at this time right?

“I’m going ahead.” Said Sulli

Sulli took her bag and took a deep breath. She said a short prayer in her mind and then left the room without looking back.

-----------------------

Minho can’t focus on his work. He looked at his watch…3:05 AM…

Minho hit the sculpture with the hammer. But he hits it weaker and weaker each time…until he can’t hit it anymore.

Minho dropped his hammer…

That crazy woman…Is she seriously going to walk home at this time?!

He stood up, took his shirt and put it on. He ran out…after the woman who just left.

--------------------------

Sulli’s attention is highten. She has never walked this fast in her life. Just a few more….