~*Chapter Fourteen*~

my fav band❤️👆🙈

**^

"Leira'to?" I voiced my thoughts.

"Wassup people. It's Leira in the house," she hollered. She looked around the group and her eyes stayed on Dane's figure longer than the rest. "Dane, long time no see," she said softly. Dane nodded his head as a response.

"So you need my help?" She asked looking at me and Cale.

"Dayum! Can I have your number?" Mario asked in awe. "I saw her first," Ricardo said pushing Mario and moving forward.

"It begins," I said mentally rolling my eyes.

Mario and Ricardo are the clowns in the school. They are also violent with each other. They're like brothers inseperably, no matter what.

Mario jumped on Ricardo's back and started pulling at his ears. Ricardo yelped in surprise trying to pull Mario's hands off only causing him more pain. Ricardo ran towards a tree but before he made contact
he turned around, effectively getting Mario off his back. Mario groaned from the ground rubbing his side while Ricardo cupped his ears hissing in pain. Mario stood up sending Ricardo a glare. "You b-" he was cut off as Ricardo let out a war cry and ran towards him.

We watched from the side lines as the two pushed, pinched and punched each other repeatedly.

Leira'to asks me if they do this everyday, I say often.

"Hey, hey, hey. Boys. Stop it." Mario and Ricardo stop their fighting and turn to look at Leira. "We aren't boys. We're men." They both say simultaneously. I face palm myself along with all the other girls.

"Dóse mou dýnami," Leira whispered.

"Was that Greek," she nodded her head saying yes, "you speak Greek?" I asked again. She nodded and added, "I speak all languages know and unknown to mankind. I can communicate with animals and even no living things like water and the air."

I stared at her. "Close your mouth, my love. I don't want you catching flies." Cale chuckled, amused at my expression.

"She's not your love yet," I heard Dane mutter.

Leira cleared her throat catching our attention. "How may I be of assistance?" I told her everything about what happened since the boys arrived.

"I doubt that you are the next heir."

"What do you mean?" Jasper asked.

"I've been given the assignment of searching for the next heir. And if I understood the information the King and Queen had given me correctly. I'm looking for a male, not female."

"That's a lie. Everything on our parts add up. She's the next heir." Jasper stated.

"I've seen her aura, Leira." Dane added.

'Seen my aura?'

Before I could ask about what he had just said the three of them had began a heated argument.

"Do you have any food?" I asked Cale who was leaned my against a tree close by. "Alessio is In charge of the food, you can--"

"I'm not going anywhere near him," I interrupted. Cale nodded and walked away.

'What's wrong with him?' I wondered.

"We have come to a decision!" Jasper announced.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and gathered around Jasper's tall frame.

"It pains me to say this but Adaira you'll have to take the Course."

"What! Are you serious? She's gonna die," Gale yelled. She walked towards me and when she reached me, engulfed me in a hug not letting me go. She continued speaking, while I gave her an awkward pat on the back.

"Leira believes that Alessio might be the prince, so he'll be taking the Course too." Gale gasped. "She can't marry him!"

The Course was a test to see if a person had royal blood in them. If they failed they'll former instantly and if they succeeded, well then they were royalty. I don't know if I would pass or fail. I don't know what I'll do if Alessio actually has royal blood. It won't make us siblings really. But it will give him power over anything. Even me. I'm afraid he might be obsessed with me.

"That will only happen if they both pass." Leira stated.

***

I couldn't breath. I watched I horror as the colour of his blood turn gold to indicate that he indeed is a royal. His skin quickly healed at the place where he was cut.

'I should have gone first,' I scolded myself in my head.

"Ready?" Dane asked.

I shook my head and closed my eyes, "I don't think I'll ever be." Tears ran down my cheeks and I bit my tongue as Dane slash the dagger over my finger. My blood didn't change colour.

My blood didn't change colour.

"Adie," Gale sobbed, covering her mouth.

"Boreí na 't na eínai," Leira said in disbelief.

"It can't be."

Those were hear words and I understood them perfectly. Slowly, one by one people collapsed on the floor.

I chuckled to myself. It was only Dane left conscious.

"Your story only begins now mi flor en flor," Dane whispered breathless.

I giggled a little.

"Why can't I be normal?"

Dane smiled and fainted just like the others.

My wound was already healed, which was a good thing. Now I just had to wait for my blood's scent to vanish from the air. Only then will they wake up.

I sighed as I felt my eyelids grow heavy.

One thought running through my mind: My blood didn't change colour. It already was gold.

The end

a/n

I hope you all enjoyed book one of this series that I still have to name. 😁 I was kind of busy with school. I'm so sorry but I promise you that the next book will ride you world and turn it into flames. Thank you all. I'll be slowing reconstructing my book. There will be no epilogue. I'm kinda still thinks about it. So yeah... until next time.

Added a little something on the prologue.

p. s. This chapter could have been an authors note. Be grateful. 😁

LLS❤️