INTO THE WOODS

"Marylin!Marylin!"Andrew was screaming in the middle of the forest.
Claus and Archangel Gabriel were together with him.
"Marylin!"Claus was screaming too.
"Marylin!"Gabriel said not so loud.He had some ...regrets.
"Where is she?"Andrew said desperated and kicked a stone from his anger.
"She can't have gone far!"Archangel Gabriel said.
Suddenly,Claus felt weird.His face was becoming a little bit rusted and his eyes became more red and darker.
And then he said with a raucous amd scary voice,but it wasn't his voice:
"All the demons to gathered at the Depths of Hell!It is time for us to be released!The opener is going to unlock the Gates!"
Demon Claus's wings were put out from his back.His wings were like bat's.
He screamed and from his mouth,fire came out.
And he was disappeared.
"What is going on?"Andrew asked Gabriel.
Archangel Gabriel didn't answer directly.He looked at Andrew with a serious eye and said:
"Marylin will open the Gates".
"What?No!Marylin would never do that!"Andrew said.
He knew Marylin better than anybody.She would never do something that would hurt others.
"I don't know why she made that descision,but we have to hurry!"Archangel Gabriel warned.
"All right!How are we going to go there?"Andrew asked.
"Touch my hand!"Gabriel said.
Andrew had some hesitations.
Despite these hesitations,he touched Gabriel's hand and they disappeared from the dark forest.